Random good picture Not show
(1) Sportsbridge, a new nonprofit organization designed to promote athleticism for women, had brought the pair together.
(2) The nonprofit organization based in Woodland, near Sacramento, is critical of education technology.
(3) Mediascope, a nonprofit organization that promotes social and health issues, published a nationwide study of media violence.
(4) This charity is a nonprofit organization.
(5) The New York Stock Exchange was a nonprofit organization that was largely self - supervising.
(6) This nonprofit organization brings together medical volunteers from different cultures and opposing sides of conflicts.
(7) New York works with a none profect nonprofit organization, the Internationals Network for Public Schools.
(8) Singles in Agriculture was formed as a nonprofit organization in 1986.
(9) He says the non - profit nonprofit organization works with police, judges, teachers and coacherscoaches.
(10) The Dutch government and the nonprofit organization, Women's World Banking, organized the two - day meeting.
(11) The classification management of nonprofit organization is complex with multiplicity due to different focuses.
(12) The Dutch government and the nonprofit organization Women's World Banking organized the 2 - day meeting.
(13) American couple American nonprofit organization Quality Schools International ( QSI ) in 2007.
(14) The Open Software Initiative is a nonprofit organization that explicitly defines what open source means and certifies licenses that meet its criteria.
(15) The Open Software Initiative is a nonprofit organization that defines what open source means explicitly and certifies licenses that meet its criteria.
(16) The key characteristic of nonprofit organization is voluntary and non-profit-making and it playing an important role in offering social welfare in the developed country.
(17) For example[Sentence dictionary], the nonprofit organization Elderhostel serves hundreds of thousands of people over age fifty - five.
(18) The group interviewed 14 elderly homeowners who approached the nonprofit organization for help with loans.
(19) The new foundation is registered with the state as a tax-exempt religious corporation instead of a nonprofit organization for public benefit.
(20) However, the researches referring to internal accounting control in nonprofit organization are not many.
(21) To ship the footwear, Woodburn teamed with Sports Gift, a nonprofit organization that provides soccer and baseball equipment to children around the world.
(22) The industry and trade association is a kind of nonprofit organization.
(23) Or could you be interested in working as a development officer for a nonprofit organization?
(24) The International Code Council (ICC) was established in 1994 as a nonprofit organization dedicated to developing a single set of comprehensive and coordinated national model construction codes.
(25) Nonprofit organization is the preserver of social justice and morals(sentencedict.com), bust also the practicer. Nonprofit organization won't be regarded as law-breaker.
(26) Will Allen cold reset none profect co - directs a nonprofit organization called growing power Growing Power.
(27) Will Allen called rates co - directs a noun profit nonprofit organization called growing power Growing Power.
(28) The rankings of the most popular targets of car thieves was compiled by the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB), a nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing insurance fraud and vehicle theft.
(29) Funds raised from the sale of the Primus AW backpack will support Polar Bears International PBI, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the worldwide conservation of the polar bear.
(30) WellWill Allen code the wayside non prefect co - directs a nonprofit organization called growing power Growing Power.
More similar words: organization, organizational, world trade organization, nonprofit, organisation, urbanization, organize, organized, organic evolution, colonization, disorganized, unprofitable, decolonization, synchronization, nationalization, organic, privatization, acclimatization, organism, organise, profits, profit, utilization, realization, disorganise, civilization, polarization, randomization, at a profit, net profit.