Random good picture Not show
1. The correlation of base band noisy signal. (2).
2. Wavelet transform was applied to the processing of noisy signal in ICP-AES. The noise was successfully eliminated and smooth spectra were obtained.
3. The magnitude-frequency characteristics of the noisy signal is utilized in the algorithm and the denoising is realized by the use of characteristic bases.
4. A new method to produce the noisy signal for the purpose of simulation was proposed.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
5. The new algorithm decomposes noisy signal in time phase and suppress deform quantum of wavelet decomposition coefficients in frequency phase.
6. Before spectral subtraction, stationary wavelet filtering is made for noisy signal and noise model, which can effectively eliminate "music noise" caused by random noise spectral.
7. Wavelet soft-threshold de-noising method was applied to preprocess the noisy signal, and the noise interference in disturbance detection was reduced to a great extent.
8. On the basis, the characteristics called the ICA Energy(ICAE) and the Filtered ICAE(FICAE) are used for the noisy signal endpoint detection.
9. In practice, the signal derived in this way would be useless, since each differentiation exaggerates any errors present, and so a double differentiation would inevitably produce a very noisy signal.
10. The second part is devoted to improve the precision of weighted average frequency for noisy signal.
More similar words: busy signal, signal-to-noise ratio, analog signal, signal, key signature, signally, signalled, signaler, signaller, noisy, signal box, signal lamp, signaling, signalman, signalling, signalize, weak signal, signal light, turn signal, radio signal, audio signal, input signal, storm signal, sound signal, visual signal, traffic signal, warning signal, digital signal, sequence signal, signalization.