Random good picture Not show
1. The negative nitrogen balance of control group was more seriously than PN group ( P 0.05 ).
2. Objective: Try to clarificate the mechanism of negative nitrogen balance after burns.
3. It is well known that hypermetabolism and negative nitrogen balance invariably accompanies sepsis, and the process has been labeled as self-cannibalistic.
4. Try to clarificate the mechanism of negative nitrogen balance after burns.
5. What you can do is try to maintain nitrogen balance.
6. Its functions include: remedy the negative nitrogen balance after operation and remedy the hypoproteinemia caused by severe infection or hepatocirrhosis, etc.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. Heat production , energy and nitrogen balance were evaluated in respiration double chamber ( BAU KB - 1 ).
8. The animal experiments suggest that it has a better nutritional effect than other domestic elemental diets in terms of body weight gain, nitrogen balance and correction of hypoproteinemia.
9. Methods 46 patients were taken into n parenteral alimentation, the blood bio-chemical index and nitrogen balance were examined during the period.
10. It has been shown in a number of studies to improve nitrogen balance.
11. EVALUATION OF RICE PROTEIN FORTIFIED WITH AMINO ACIDS BY NITROGEN BALANCE INDEX ( NBI ).
More similar words: nitrogen, nitrogenous, nitrogen oxide, nitrogen cycle, liquid nitrogen, nitrogen-fixing, in balance, unbalance, on balance, nitrogen dioxide, unbalanced, nitrogen fixation, electronic balance, cancerogenic, balance, balancer, balanced, balance of, off balance, off-balance, imbalance, balance due, imbalanced, balance beam, balance sheet, zero balance, bank balance, cash balance, on the balance, overbalance.