Random good picture Not show
(1) When nitric acid is poured on copper, a brown vapor gives off.
(2) Nitric acid will dissolve most animal tissue.
(3) The nitric acid assures good electrical conductivity.
(4) The nitric acid solution is then mixed with an organic solvent and the uranium and plutonium are separated from the waste products.
(5) Deposition of nitric acid in particular may contribute to the equation as a fertiliser as well as a pollutant perse.
(6) Results of the autumn and spring nitric acid measurements are shown in Fig. 2, together with total column ozone data.
(7) The major Billingham-based production includes ammonia, nitric acid, urea and both straight nitrogen and compound fertilizers.
(8) The stuff was like nitric acid.
(9) Anhydrous nitric acid is dissociated.
(10) Nitric acid forms hydrates with water.
(11) Nitric acid molecules are linked by hydrogen bonds.
(12) In 1953 the first tactical missile using a storable propellant (nitric acid and carbon-hydrogen fuel), the R-11[sentencedict .com], was created with a range of 270 km.
(13) Methods: In the presence of hydrochloric acid or nitric acid, geranyl sulfone was prepared from geraniol in isopropyl alcohol or THF under reflux conditions for 18 h or 28 h, respectively.
(14) The solubility of the precursor ceric hydroxide in nitric acid, recycle of crystal mother liquor of ammonium ceric hydroxide, and recovery method for cerium in mother liquor have been investigated.
(15) Some of this increase can be attributed to the evaporation of remaining nitric acid from the condensed phase as temperatures rise.
(16) The men were injured in March last year when seven cubic metres of concentrated nitric acid escaped from a valve.
(17) Some found bathing the patient in a bath of nitric acid to be efficacious!
(18) The XPS spectra of carbon fibers electrochemically oxidized in acetic acid, nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulphuric acid and ammonium carbonate were fitted by a Gaussian Lorentzian mixed function.
(19) Corrosively medium for chemical production such as sodium hydrate, caustic soda, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid, fatty acid.
(20) Oxalic acid was obtained by treating buckwheat husks with dilute nitric acid.
(21) It is lead gray powder with good chemical stability, which is soluble in aqua regia, hot nitric acid and dense nitric acid and insoluble in dilute sulfuric acid and organic solvents.
(22) Lack it, the active of the amine of methylic benzyl nitric acid that causes cancer is strengthened, make its send cancerous action to strengthen.
(23) Aliphatic hydrocarbons can be nitrated even with 13 % nitric acid.
(24) The chemical polishing solution was composed by hydrofluoric acid: nitric acid: additional :1:X.
(25) As the spectroscopic analysis has not been reported and the corro-sioncolor test with nitric acid is not very reliable. This method has resolved the problems of monel alloy for alkanisation uni...
(26) Objective To investigate the effect of decalcification with low-temperature microwave (MW) and nitric acid (NA)on the bone, teeth and other calcified tissue.
(27) The desalting regeneration system is revamped by using the magnesium tail water from the intermittent nitric acid production unit to replace hydrochloric acid as the cation bed regenerant.
(28) The distribution ratios of actinides are very low when aqueous phase is nitric acid.
(29) A salt of a pullulan aminoalkyl ether according to claim 1, wherein the salt -forming acid is hydrochloric acid , hydrobromic acid , sulfuric acid , nitric acid , acetic acid , or oxalic acid .
(30) Conclusion Very satisfactory staining results within relatively short time may be obtained with microwave treatment in nitric acid solation at low temperature for decalcification.
More similar words: citric acid, citric acid cycle, uric acid, sulfuric acid, sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, formic acid, folic acid, lactic acid, tannic acid, acetic acid, pyruvic acid, nucleic acid, glycolic acid, carbolic acid, carbonic acid, ascorbic acid, linoleic acid, nitric, hyaluronic acid, carboxylic acid, ribonucleic acid, hydrocyanic acid, oxaloacetic acid, thioglycolic acid, nitric oxide, intricacy, deoxyribonucleic acid, nitrification, denitrification.