Random good picture Not show
1. Nine tenths of the Leicester ring road is finished and has been for some years.
2. Then nine tenths of the rubbish they've been printing for the last few weeks will be seen for what it is.
3. Nine tenths of wisdom is being wise in time.
4. Nine tenths of education is encouragement.
5. Over nine tenths of the inhabitants belong to the Han nationality.
6. Nine tenths of the population in rural areas live from hand to mouth.
7. About nine tenths of the light from the sun is absorbed by the atmosphere.
8. If you ask pensioners, nine tenths of whom have been married, they would agree.
More similar words: nineteenth, one-tenth, talk nineteen to the dozen, nineteen, nine times out of ten, ninety-nine, net earnings, ninety, death sentence, sweetening, quietening, detention centre, nineties, ninety-two, ninety-one, ninetieth, ninety-four, canine tooth, ninety-five, fine tuning, jet engine, detent, unthreatening, tenth, detente, appetent, competent, rocket engine, retentive, detention.