Random good picture Not show
1. Values were unchanged in Newfoundland and Labrador.
2. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada's Location.
3. The company's retirees in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, for example, will see their monthly allotment fall from six dozen bottles of beer a month to zero over the next five years.
4. The oldest national park in Newfoundland and Labrador, Terra Nova protects a diverse collection of habitats and is popular for its year-round camping and hiking.
5. The Province of Newfoundland and Labrador is an excellent natural laboratory in which to study Earth sciences and many of our courses have field-based components.http://sentencedict.com/newfoundland and labrador.html
6. Newfoundland and Labrador has passed legislation, but it is not yet in force.
7. In Canada, she has participated in the creation of a nature based tourism in Newfoundland and Labrador, and helped develop a long-term strategy for the outfitting industry.
8. Trade certification for electricians (domestic and rural) is mandatory in Quebec and Ontario, and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador.
9. Faulty hormone receptor tests disqualified scores of women in Newfoundland and Labrador from receiving potentially life-saving treatment for breast cancer, court documents show.
10. The second largest national park in Atlantic Canada, Gros Morne in Newfoundland and Labrador is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
11. The species is the floral emblem of the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
12. They also need to score at least 50 points on the Newfoundland and Labrador self-assessment.
13. Harvest produces oil and gas in western Canada and operates a 115,000-barrel-a-day refinery in Newfoundland and Labrador.
More similar words: newfoundland, newfoundland dog, labrador, newfound, labrador retriever, landlady, sound in wind and limb, foundling, profoundly, windlass, by and large, profoundly deaf, early and late, grand larceny, first and last, newton's second law, snakes and ladders, second law of motion, abradant, second law of thermodynamics, soundly, roundly, soundless, sound like, boundless, groundless, boundlessly, ground level, compound leaf, soundlessly.