Random good picture Not show
1. Newborn infants spend a lot of time sleeping.
2. Newborn infants are also better at hearing subtle differences, compared with adults.
3. She gazed at the newborn infant and smiled.
4. In the newborn infant room she is giving milk bottles to the baby bears.
5. Conclusions: New method of resuscitation for newborn infant should be popularized to prevent asphyxia emergence and reduce the incidence.
6. The newborn infant who birthed earlier are more attractive to non-mother females to kidnapping and embracing.
7. We present a male mature newborn infant with a retroperitoneal cystic lymphangioma proven by autopsy.
8. Retractions were sensitive but not specific, and grunting was not significantly associated with hypoxaemia in these newborn infants.
9. What are the factors that result in either early or delayed feelings of love for a newborn infant?
10. Further studies are needed to validate the suggested criteria for newborn infants.
11. The 2-year-old is cognitively and affectively different from the newborn infant.
12. Methods To statistically analyze blood sugar level of 120 cases of asphyxial newborn infant in our Hospital since 2000.
13. She used a cloth around a stone panic that this is a newborn infant, Cronus stones a swallow your stomach.
14. Objective: To study diazepam how to effect the labour and intrapartum hemorrhage or newborn infant.
15. To a human's eyes, a Huttlet may seem the equivalent of a newborn infant or toddler, but at the time of the Clone Wars, Rotta was already 10 years old.
16. Objective:To study the clinical value of AG in acid-base imbalance of the newborn infant.
17. AIM: To evaluate the efficiency of naloxone in treating newborn infant respiratory insufficiency.
18. Objective To observe the relation of human parvovirus B19(HPVB19)intrauterine infection with diseases of newborn infant.sentencedict.com/newborn infant.html
19. Objective To study the curative effect and the feasibility of the treatment of synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (SIMV) for breath failure of the newborn infant in basic hospitals.
20. The short-term use of corticosteroids antepartum for the prevention of respiratory distress syndrome does not seem to pose a risk to the foetus or the newborn infant.
21. She was just in time to see Brasi thrust violently at the bundle, crushing the newborn infant against Filomena's chest .
22. Self-reports of dreams provide the only reliable evidence that a person can dream. Unfortunately, it is impossible to ask a newborn infant or a fetus whether it had a dream last night.
23. Objective:To study the dynamic changes of nitric oxide (NO)level in plasma and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) of newborn infant with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy(HIE).
More similar words: newborn, newborns, newborn baby, sudden infant death syndrome, infant, infante, infantry, infantile, infantryman, aborning, infantilism, infanticide, infant school, preterm infant, infant industry, premature infant, infant mortality, infantile paralysis, infant mortality rate, infancy, zinfandel, bornite, horn in, corning, morning, enfant terrible, mornings, horniness, one morning, this morning.