Random good picture Not show
1. The new edition of the dictionary carries 7000 additions to the language, which purists say is under threat.
2. The new edition of encyclopedia will appear in the bookstores next week.
3. The new edition was rushed out just before Christmas.
4. The new edition of the dictionary has considerably improved.
5. The new edition of encyclopaedia will appear in the bookstores next week.
6. The new edition is based on previously unpublished manuscripts with full annotation.
7. The new edition embodies many improvements.
8. They are bringing out a new edition of the dictionary.
9. We will only publish a new edition if you can make a convincing case for it.
10. With a few minor exceptions, the new edition is much like the previous one.
11. The new edition of the encyclopedia embodies many improvements.
12. When is the new edition coming out?
13. The publishers are bringing out a new edition of the dictionary next spring.
14. A new edition of her book, Good Children, is being published this autumn.
15. The new edition of "Time" will hit the stands Tuesday.
16. Electa have produced a new edition of Eugenio Battisti's Piero della Francesca.
17. The new edition includes a new chapter on smoking among pregnant women.sentencedict.com/new edition.html
18. A new edition, now under development will be out in the third quarter.
19. A new edition of these maps was brought out in 1801.
20. They issued a new edition of Lu Xun's works.
21. The new edition , however, will not require any specific reassessment for certification.
22. After testing the new edition for about a week, I believe that Thunderbird 3 is a significant improvement over earlier versions of the product.
23. I'm making some revisions to the book for the new edition.
24. Material about recent research has been added to this new edition.
25. This book is no good to me:I need the new edition.
26. Little new material about research in the field has been added to this new edition.
27. Yuppification, not downward mobility, will be the name of the game in the new edition of the guidebook.
28. Finally, try to fathom other method when me, carry wrong upper part for instance " more mailbox function " find " switch arrives new edition mailbox " when pushbutton , I succeeded!
29. In 1910, the German publisher Baedeker brought out a new edition of its Handbook to Great Britain.
30. At a third desk Czerny was working on a new edition of Bach's fugues, and at the fourth desk he was composing a Grand Symphony.
More similar words: edition, sedition, expedition, expeditionary, revised edition, limited edition, fishing expedition, credit institution, military expedition, lewis and clark expedition, seditious, skewed distribution, addition reaction, expeditious, initial condition, expeditiously, meditation, addition, audition, perdition, rendition, condition, erudition, tradition, vendition, conditioned, conditions, in condition, additional, conditioner.