Random good picture Not show
1. Boron neutron capture therapy; Liposome; Cellular targeting; Cellular retention.
2. Perhaps nuclear reactions, such as neutron capture?
3. Currently, the pulse neutron capture logging is the best way to measure remaining gas saturation trough tubing.
4. Boron neutron capture therapy (BNCT) is a very important subject all over the world recently.
5. Boron neutron capture therapy(BNCT), a new cure for cancer, appeared in 60 's, which consists of polytechniques and manifold subjects.
6. The boron neutron capture therapy has a promising role in cancer treatment since it can achieve selectivity at the cellular level.
7. Neutron capture reaction i. e reaction,(Sentencedict.com ) it is an important neutron nuclear reaction.
8. The major contribution to the tumor zone is from the neutron capture reaction of boron.
9. A special medical therapy reactor (MTR) is required for boron neutron capture therapy (BNCT), which has extended progress in some therapy tests.
10. There are four principal neutron interactions that affect formation evaluation: elastic neutron scattering, inelastic neutron scattering, fast-neutron reactions and neutron capture.
11. Now first of all we're gonna talk about the fundamentals of the neutron capture and what happens in the neutron capture of a uranium 235 atom.
12. Objective To investigate the induction effect of the boron neutron capture therapy (BNCT) on apoptosis of human brain glioma U251 cells in vitro and the possible mechanisms.
13. Objective To introduce an inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry (ICP-AES) method for the determination of overall boron in rats glioma cells for boron neutron capture therapy(BNCT).
14. Microdosimetry plays an important role in the clinical application of boron neutron capture therapy(BNCT).
15. BPA(4-dihydroxyborylphenylalanine) has being used in clinical trials for treatment of cancer with boron neutron capture therapy (BNCT) technology for its selective accumulation in tumors.
16. Objective To study the quality parameters of epithermal neutron for boron neutron capture therapy and to obtain the optimized neutron beam used in human glioma therapy.
More similar words: neutron, capture, neutron flux, neutron star, neutron bomb, recapture, thermal neutron, capture market, neutron radiation, neutrophil, neutrophile, neutropenia, rapture, neutrophilic, raptured, enrapture, enraptured, neutral, conceptual structure, neutrino, neutrally, neutrality, neutralise, neutralism, neutralize, neutral zone, neutralizer, neutralized, neutralised, neutral axis.