Random good picture Not show
1. Dr Velayati gave a vague but negative response.
2. But Dole countered with a heavily negative response.
3. Behavior eliciting a negative response decreased in frequency.
4. This negative response created great distress to Mrs X as she has her heart set on becoming an embalmer.
5. Probably, in a close-knit community the negative response of this family has influenced the uptake of the test.
6. Where there is a definite negative response put 0 percent.
7. No ambiguities in the negative response to this: it was essentialist, reactionary, anti-feminist.
8. She gave him a negative response.
9. That's the negative response to undecidability, and it's of course,(sentencedict.com) a view that many of us may entertain.
10. Counterconditioning: Conditioning intended to replace a negative response to a stimulus with a positive response.
11. The disease rheumatoid factor negative, the negative response of serum disease.
12. For females in particular, a negative response may be better than no response at all.
13. Few things can be more guaranteed to create a negative response than the sight of husband and wife sparring in public.
14. Again, my apologies for the delay and for the negative response.
15. This negative and careless attitude on the part of the teacher can only help to stimulate a negative response among his students.
16. The intended result of such treatment is to reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption by producing a negative response to alcohol.
17. Some Quakers began to denounce slavery beyond their circle in society at large, and they drew negative response for doing so.
18. However, no positive comments were made without being qualified by a negative response.
More similar words: positive response, negative resistance, negative reaction, voice response, immune response, impulse response, be responsive to, negative pressure, humoral immune response, response, negative, response time, in response to, quick response, normal response, responsive, rh-negative, nonnegative, negatively, speed of response, delayed response, negative ion, seronegative, unresponsive, negative sign, negative pole, negative film, in the negative, gram-negative, negative image.