Random good picture Not show
1. This is a negative film.
2. Black - and - white dupe negative film.
3. Half - tone negative: The negative film image produced by shooting continuous - tone copy through a half - tone screen .
4. Scribed lines: Lines scratehed into the emulsion of negative film. They will print as black rules.
5. half-tone negative: The negative film image produced by shooting continuous - tone copy through a half-tone screen .
6. PCB materials, including flexible PCB, CCL, PI film, negative film and other substrate materials.
7. A right - reading negative film is required for making letterpress printing plate.
8. But with negative film, especially color negative ,[Sentence dictionary] you're better off overexposing by one stop.
9. To analyze the formation of surface discharge on a dielectric plate under positive nanosecond impulse voltage in air, a wire to plane electrode system with a barrier of negative film was used.
10. This new method eliminate the influence of the diffraction halo by placing a negative film in the viewing screen.
More similar words: negative factor, negative feedback, negative, negatively, nonnegative, negative ion, in the negative, gram-negative, negative image, electronegative, negative charge, negative answer, negative number, double negative, negative correlation, negative current, negative effects, negative example, negative income tax, negative reaction, negative pressure, negative cash flow, negatively charged, negative direction, negative temperature, negativity, negativism, electronegativity, segregative, aggregative.