Random good picture Not show
1. It may serve as teaching material by negative example.
2. The Rightists are very good teachers by negative example.
3. They are our teachers by negative example, we are their students.
4. The negative example and reductio ad adsurdum Proof obtain an interesting application in statistical mathematic.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Teachers by negative example to the study, paid a high price.
6. To discern positive and negative example fully, feature subset selection plays a great role in learning from examples.
7. It must be understood that Rightists are persons who teach us by negative example.
8. Without going into the details of caching service call results, I will give you a negative example from project experience, so you can avoid the described pitfall.
9. To green architects the buildings now in vogue are a negative example.
10. Japanese imperialism was our first top - flight teacher by negative example.
11. The perverse acts of the reactionaries taught the people a negative example.
12. The post-Communist travails of the former Soviet Union have been valuable as what the party used to call "teaching by negative example".
More similar words: negative effects, negative, example, examples, nonnegative, negatively, for example, negative ion, unexampled, in the negative, gram-negative, good example, negative image, negative charge, negative number, negative answer, double negative, electronegative, negative correlation, take for example, negative current, negative income tax, counterexample, negative feedback, negative cash flow, negative pressure, negative reaction, negatively charged, negative direction, negative temperature.