Random good picture Not show
1. While cutting, the signal changes in the negative direction.
2. If you're headed in a negative direction, getting back on track may seem hopelessly out of reach.
3. The cell is already negative and so adding more negative ions just pushes the cell farther in an electrically negative direction.
4. In these neutral times, when we are neither ecstatic nor extremely sad, the slightest change in attitude can swing our happiness balance drastically in either a positive or negative direction.
5. No matter what you say, they have a way of spinning things in a negative direction.
6. The process that advertising effects audience is in a proper order of contact, hold, and feedback, while the process of 20th's advertising theories is in a negative direction.
7. Called InstaLoad, it enables users to insert commonly used batteries into a device in either a positive or a negative direction.
8. However, you still lose the intrinsic value of option if the stock price moves to the negative direction.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. As the engagement of the unidirectional fasten piece and fasten rim, negative direction rotation is avoided to locate the tool apron steadily to the sliding rail when cutting paper.
10. Third, little change in the total amount of vacant, but the vacant structure towards a negative direction .
11. Yet when you expect the worst you also focus on it and visualize it, thereby pushing yourself in a negative direction.
12. But "any time we threaten our partners by withholding sex or love whether we're male or female, we take the relationship in a negative direction."
13. When x is positive, ; then the force is in the negative direction; when F is negative, the force is in the positive direction.
14. "Mr. Clinton should speak out on the trade issue, " he said. "Without his explicit intervention, the speculation will be going on and most of it is going in a negative direction.
15. And I call the torque that is in the blackboard, I call that my positive direction, and the torque that is out of the blackboard, I give that a negative direction.
16. They were periodic reverse pulse current with pulse both in positive and negative direction and that with pulse only in positive direction, respectively.
17. By turning the handwheel counterclockwise, the tool is displaced in a negative direction with respect to the position of the coordinate system.
More similar words: positive direction, executive director, stage direction, negative correlation, reverse direction, directive, electronegative, direction, directional, indirection, misdirection, direct action, bidirectional, directionless, directionality, in all directions, unidirectional, negative, omnidirectional, directional relay, sense of direction, negatively, direct quotation, indirect quotation, direct examination, negation, negative charge, negative number, electronegativity, abnegation.