Random good picture Not show
(1) For minute-to-minute data, they computed the natural logarithm of the variance of price changes for each day.
(2) Spot and futures returns were computed as the natural logarithm of the daily price relatives.
(3) Mispricings were defined as the natural logarithm of the actual futures price minus the natural logarithm of the no-arbitrage futures price.
(4) Replaces the current quaternion with its natural logarithm.
(5) Returns the natural logarithm of a specified number.
(6) Returns the natural logarithm of a numeric expression.
(7) Calculates the natural logarithm of a quaternion.
(8) The natural logarithm of this ratio is called the logarithmic decrement.
(9) That is, given an argument x, the natural logarithm returns the power to which e must be raised to give the value x. Sentencedict.com
(10) The Math class has had a natural logarithm function since Java 1.0.
(11) The definition of price volatility is often taken as the variance of the natural logarithm of the daily price relatives.
(12) Expected values of birth weight for gestational age were obtained by regressing the natural logarithm of birth weight on gestational age.
(13) The relative thickness of the frost layer on both surfaces obey the natural logarithm law.
(14) Sadly, the Java language's (and C's and Fortran's and Basic's) natural logarithm function is misnamed as log().
(15) Old orchard soil and new orchard soil the whole phosphorus concentration obey natural logarithm normal distribution.
More similar words: logarithm, logarithmic, logarithmically, logarithmic scale, logarithmic function, natural, naturally, natural structure, natural law, unnatural, naturalize, connatural, naturalist, natural life, natural red, unnaturally, natural gas, naturalism, naturalise, supernatural, arithmetic logic, naturalness, naturalised, natural-born, naturalized, supernaturally, natural risk, natural state, natural scale, naturalistic.