Random good picture Not show
1. Bob has a natural capacity for chemistry.
2. The river has natural capacity to treat waste: dissolved oxygen in a healthy river digests bacteria.
3. The natural capacity of rocks mechanics is improved by grout and the effect of support for bolts is increased.
4. The river has its own natural capacity to treat waste: dissolved oxygen in a healthy river digests bacteria.
5. The natural capacity of the Chinaman shows itself by the success with which, notwithstanding his timidity, he competes with strangers, wherever he may reside.
6. The gulf has an immense natural capacity to break down oil, which leaks into it at a steady rate from thousands of natural seeps.
7. Under the peculiar eco - environment the damaged vegetation has a natural capacity of recovery and regeneration.
8. He explained and added that I have wisdom far beyond my actual years and have a natural capacity for empathy and understanding.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Meanwhile, the external fixed criterion of public debt scale's natural capacity is the result of dynamic equilibrium of both the cross section and the characteristics of time series.
10. It also makes the maximum safe use of the environment's natural capacity to absorb and recycle wastes.
More similar words: vital capacity, mental capacity, natural capital, full capacity, at full capacity, channel capacity, natural calamities, manufacturing capacity, capacity, incapacity, idle capacity, capacity cost, overcapacity, load capacity, over capacity, high-capacity, spare capacity, cargo capacity, field capacity, cubic capacity, daily capacity, rated capacity, capacity to pay, in the capacity of, capacity for work, capacity factor, reduced capacity, memory capacity, excess capacity, earning capacity.