Random good picture Not show
1) The National Labor Relations Board is a good example.
2) Moreover, the act established the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) to administer its provisions, to punish unfair labor practices, and to determine which union should represent workers.
3) The union is challenging the firings with the National Labor Relations Board and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
4) That's the question that the National Labor Relations Board is putting before an administrative law court.
5) League and union officials are awaiting a National Labor Relations Board ruling on an unfair-labor practice complaint filed by the union in May, which could change the parameters of the discussion.
6) A federal agency, the National Labor Relations Board, was established to oversee union elections and address unfair labor complaints.
7) These were followed by the National Labor Relations Board in 1935, the Civil Aeronautics Board in 1940, and the Consumer Product Safety Commission in 1975.
8) Crawford, an aging teamster, limped into the office where I worked as a field examiner intern for the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
More similar words: international relations, correlation, negative correlation, relational, perfect correlation, interrelationship, positive correlation, elaboration, correlation coefficient, relations, collaboration, nationalization, nationalisation, transnational corporation, multinational corporation, relationship, in collaboration with, foreign relations, public relations, national guard, international law, causal relationship, family relationship, gravitational attraction, relation, alternation of generations, rationalisation, rationalization, United Nations Organization, corelation.