Random good picture Not show
1) The National Assembly has discussed the crisis.
2) The national assembly has voted to adopt the budget.
3) The president announced the dissolution of the National Assembly.
4) All parties won representation in the national assembly.
5) The national assembly has/have met to discuss the crisis.
6) The members of the national assembly will vote in a prime minister by a simple majority.
7) The National Assembly is the lower house of the French Parliament.
8) On April 22 the National Assembly passed a vote of no confidence in the government.
9) The National Assembly was transmitted in its entirety.
10) However,(http://sentencedict.com/national assembly.html) the last National Assembly was dissolved in 1975.
11) However, the last National Assembly was dissolved in 1975 on the grounds that it interfered with the administrative affairs of government.
12) The plenum preceded the opening of a 60-day National Assembly session on March 20.
13) It also established a 150-member National Assembly elected from among the members of eight directly elected regional councils.
14) Political authority is exercised by the unicameral 400-member National Assembly, elected every five years by universal adult suffrage.
15) For the ruling party, the National Assembly elections would provide a chance to extend its considerable power.
16) The unicameral legislature, the National Assembly, is also elected for a five-year term by universal adult suffrage.
17) She was recognized by a grand national assembly at Scone as heiress to the throne.
18) Since his election to the National Assembly in 1954, Kim had spent most of his career in opposition.
19) But the country's National Assembly, which was dissolved in September, shows no signs of being revived.
20) The 1973 Constitution provides for a National Assembly made up of the Cabinet and 30 members elected by popular vote.
21) It was obvious that Rhee had intimidated the national assembly with threats of arrest.
22) Legislative power is vested in the National Assembly, elected by direct popular vote for a five-year term.
23) 280 seats are needed for an absolute majority in the National Assembly.
24) With 18% of the votes, the Green Party now holds the balance of power in the national assembly.
25) The new government won a vote of confidence from the National Assembly on May 29 by a majority of 76.
26) In the event of the presidency falling vacant, the president of the National Assembly is automatic successor as head of state.
27) None the less the new document, approved by another referendum in October, still gave most authority to the National Assembly.
28) Thus, Chirac had good reasons to believe that his majority in the National Assembly would lose the elections scheduled for 1998.
29) The Senate on June 17 approved by 192 to 117 an amended bill, requiring a second reading by the National Assembly.
30) The proposals were to be put to a referendum after first being considered by the National Assembly.
More similar words: general assembly, legislative assembly, assembly, freedom of assembly, assemble, assembled, international relations, nationalization, multinational corporation, assemblage, national, nationalism, nationalize, nationalist, nationality, national park, national bank, national debt, international, nondenominational, ultranationalist, rationalization, national security council, dissemble, assassination, dissembler, dissembling, rational, proportional representation, donation.