Random good picture Not show
1. She leapt from the narrow bed.
2. Its ceiling sloped and it held a narrow bed with a small table beside it; no space for anything else.
3. She lay there in the narrow bed, her chin resting on the fold of the sheet.
4. There was a-small desk beside a narrow bed and the young lieutenant, Benson, sat at it.
5. Lying on his uncomfortably narrow bed, he thought back to the events which had brought about his present state.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. her austere bedroom with its simple narrow bed.
7. There was a narrow bed and a bowl of milk on the floor.
8. A narrow bed built like a shelf into or against a wall, as in a shipcabin.
9. A narrow bed , especially one made of canvas on a collapsible frame.
10. Standing he drew her towards him and they moved together the few paces to the narrow bed.
11. Q: I would like your advice on perennials to plant in a narrow bed across the back of our yard.
12. When they reached the stream they found it to be a rushing torrent that swept in mad haste along a narrow bed.
13. DODOMA, Tanzania — Lying side by side on a narrow bed, talking and giggling and poking each other with skinny elbows, they looked like any pair of teenage girls trading jokes and secrets.
14. Minutes only and I shall make with your love a narrow bed.
More similar words: narrow beam, narrowband, narrow band, narrow boat, narrow, down arrow, narrowed, narrowly, narrow way, narrow down, narrowness, narrowing, the narrow way, narrow-gauge, narrow gauge, narrow range, narrow market, narrow-minded, narrow margin, narrow escape, a narrow squeak, narrow channel, a narrow escape, browbeat, in a narrow sense, browbeaten, straight and narrow, narrow-mindedness, farrow, arrow.