Random good picture Not show
1. The film's haunting musical theme stayed in my head for days.
2. Opera overtures usually contain all the main musical themes of the opera, and should be listened to with the curtain down.
3. The musical theme expresses melancholy.
4. We want a unique musical theme, either we will provide It or you can recommend it.
5. Thereforc, love is a favorite musical theme and the subject of countless fiction and songs.
6. Therefore, after I wrote out the musical theme, I would go back to sleep.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. After a few repetitions of that insistent, one-note beep, the overture begins building off its rhythm. The busy signal became a musical theme for the entire opening number.
8. This paper studies Partridge Sky written by Sin Ci-Ji to explore the melody of this musical theme.
9. As the original movie, "the signboard repertoire up" in Chinese edition of the musical theme songs in the reserves of the important position.
10. The tune in the play is sung with a Chaozhou accent. It is an essential musical theme in shadow puppetry . This type of rhythm was believed to have originated from the Song dynasty.
More similar words: musical theater, musical tone, classical music, musical, musical scale, musically, musicale, unmusical, nonmusical, musical box, musicality, musical note, physical therapy, musical score, musical comedy, musical group, musical genre, musical style, musical rhythm, musicological, musical chairs, physical therapist, musical notation, musical performance, musical composition, musical instrument, musical accompaniment, face the music, vocal music, political theory.