Random good picture Not show
1. Multivariate analysis was carried out by unconditional logistic regression analysis.
2. The multivariate analysis included all subjects in the study with full data on all the variables.
3. Multivariate analysis failed to identify any significant risk factors.
4. Multivariate analysis has many uses in pattern recognition . Take the face recognition as example.
5. Multivariate analysis can screen the independent predictors from the prognosis of intracerebral hemorrhage.
6. Multivariate analysis showed that cholecystic wall thickness and adhesion of Calot′s triangle were independent risk factors for conversion from laparoscopic cholecystectomy to open surgery.
7. Multivariate analysis showed that coronary bypass surgery and the severity of acute total body pain 48 hours after surgery were significant predictors of the total area of dysaesthesia .
8. Aim : To evaluate diagnostic accuracy of multivariate analysis of exercise test ( TET ) in conorary heart disease ( CHD ).
9. By using multivariate analysis technique, we demonstrated chain of causation between various perspectives of balanced scorecard.
10. In multivariate analysis, absent pulses, neuropathy, increased age and deep ulcers were associated with poor healing.
11. Results Multivariate analysis showed that the age, stage, residual tumor(Sentencedict.com), retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy and the number of courses of chemotherapy were the most important prognostic factors.
12. In multivariate analysis, ages at biopsy and at infection were associated with F2, F3, F4.
13. Multivariate analysis showed that CR rate was an independent prognostic factor.
14. Conclusion. We used multivariate analysis to identify significant risk factors for visual loss after spine surgery.
15. In a multivariate analysis, however, treatment with metoprolol and a diagnosis of diabetes were independently associated with greater all-cause mortality.
16. Multivariate analysis revealed that starch is an integrator of the overall metabolic response.
17. Multivariate analysis indicated that micrometastases were an independent prognostic factor.
17. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Multivariate analysis was applied to describe the relationship between crab and shell parameters.
19. Multivariate analysis of the component data indicate that population Wenchuan is the most distinct.
20. This process requires at least a bivariate analysis, if not a multivariate analysis of the survey data. 2.
21. Associations between score changes and baseline variables were examined using multivariate analysis.
22. However, LV mass index displaced diastolic dysfunction as a significant predictor of BNP in multivariate analysis.
23. Duration of fenfluramine exposure showed no relation to survival, while cardiac index was the only independent predictor of multivariate analysis.
24. As an inverse problem of fuzzy diagnosis, fuzzy relation equation is a new and important branch in fuzzy multivariate analysis.
25. Preoperative hypoproteinemia and hyperbilirubinemia complicated with a high incidence of postoperative complications on multivariate analysis.
More similar words: multivariate, analysis of variance, multivariable, comparative analysis, predictive analysis, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, failure analysis, life cycle analysis, activity analysis, automated analysis, sensitivity analysis, analysis, task analysis, job analysis, marginal analysis, in the final analysis, self-analysis, cost analysis, data analysis, risk analysis, dimensional analysis, static analysis, error analysis, ratio analysis, microanalysis, media analysis, trend analysis, bivariate, factor analysis.