Random good picture Not show
1. As a manager you should be much too busy to waste time on producing bits of paper.
2. He was probably right, for our kids were much too busy to think about drugs or larceny.
3. I'm much too busy to see visitors.
4. He's always much too busy.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. I'm afraid he's much too busy to see visitors.
6. He is much too busy to see visitors.
7. Our general manager is much too busy to see visitors.
8. My uncle is a businessman. He's always much too busy.
9. Our lives are much too busy these days to let it fall to chance or when you get around to it.
10. They seem to have been much too busy to follow up on the affair.
11. Anyone can see I'm much too busy to be king. Much, much too busy...
12. They are much too busy. Let's go and help them.
13. He didn't talk with Lotus, however. He was much too busy for that.
14. Says he's much too busy being a single dad to be a husband.
15. But we're much too busy having sex to raise the children ourselves, so any other men are assigned the task of looking after them.
16. Under the bed there are bugs and beasts, nibbling crumbs for their midnight feasts, gobbling, squabbling, all night through, and much too busy to think about you.
More similar words: not much to look at, leave much to be desired, touch-tone, so much the, much the same, so much the worse, so much the better, after much thought, pretty much the same, much of a muchness, busy, switch to, attach to, preach to, get busy, busy hour, busy bee, bunch together, beach towel, watchtower, busyness, busybody, busywork, french toast, church tower, much, busy period, globus, robust, busy signal.