Random good picture Not show
1. Many believe that Mount Ararat, the highest point in the region, is where the ark and her inhabitants came aground.
2. View from the plane – holy Mount Ararat, located in Turkey.
3. Previous expeditions have also come back from Mount Ararat with evidence of Noah’s ark.
4. From Mount Ararat , Shem traveled west. Genetic data reflects a clear picture of this journey.
5. The snow-capped peak of Mount Ararat, still revered in Armenia as the resting place of Noah's Ark, emblazoned on trinkets and storefronts throughout the land, is now in Turkey.
6. In the shadow of Mount Ararat, the beloved and sorrowful national symbol of Armenia, stands a 31-year-old nuclear plant that is no less an emblem of the country's resolve and its woe.
7. National colours of Armenia, on the background of Mount Ararat.
8. Near the top of Mount Ararat (file photo) in Turkey, explorers claim to have found Noah's ark.
9. Mount Ararat has long been believed to have been the final resting place of the ark, which according to the Bible, came to rest on top of a mountain.
10. It has inspired countless expeditions to Mount Ararat in search of the ark.
11. However, a mere regional flood would not send Noah’s ark up 12, 000 feet on Mount Ararat.
12. The land rises to 4,095m above sea-level at Mount Aragats, and no point is below 400 m. Mount Ararat, regarded by the Armenians as a symbol of their land,[sentencedict.com] is the highest mountain in the region.
13. To the east is found a more mountainous landscape, home to the sources of rivers such as the Euphrates, Tigris and the Araks, as well as Lake Van and Mount Ararat, Turkey"s highest point at 5,166m.
14. Price is a longtime searcher himself for the ark. As a member of Noah’s Ark Search LLC, he had gone on a number of expeditions to Mount Ararat.
15. A team of evangelical Christian explorers claimed they'd found the remains of Noah's ark beneath snow and volcanic debris on Turkey's Mount Ararat (pictured) in April.
16. It is situated at the very border with Turkey and has a wonderful view of Mount Ararat and the Ararat valley.
17. Fox News reported today about a joint Turkish-Chinese expedition that claims to have found Naoh's ark on Mount Ararat.
18. “People want to prove the Bible is true. If they can find the ark on Mount Ararat, it proves there was a Noah and a universal flood and it’s all true, ” he says.
19. Instead, we will go in search of the vanished civilizations born in the shadow of Mount Ararat.
20. A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers claim they've found the remains of Noah's Ark 13000 feet up on Mount Ararat in Turkey, foreign media reported Wednesday.
More similar words: paramount, paramountcy, ararat, year-around, manta ray, mountain, mountable, tantamount, mountaineer, mountaintop, mountain man, mountainous, demountable, mountain pass, mountain lion, mountain bike, surmountable, mountainside, mountain goat, mountain peak, mountain trail, mountain range, rocky mountain, ural mountains, green mountains, mountaineering, mountain climber, atlas mountains, insurmountable, unsurmountable.