Random good picture Not show
(1) Partners can pool their money capital and are usually somewhat better risks in the eyes of bankers.
(2) Rural money capital or funds, which are the most important basic variables of rural economy development, lie in the foundational core level of.
(3) Rural money capital or funds, which are the most important basic variables of rural economy development, lie in the foundational core level of rural financial resources system.
(4) In doing so they transform inactive money capital into active, that is, into capital yielding a profit.
(5) Fictitious economy is derived from the operation of money capital, and changed dramatically with the progress of economy and society.
(6) So far, despite several months of hot money capital outflows, China seems to have increased its share of the safest U. S. assets, especially Treasury bills.
(7) Raise money capital of a sum is the key that accelerates railroad construction.
(8) Turning Shanghai into China's money capital would be meaningless if the yuan were not convertible.
(9) As our discussion of the corporate form implies(sentence dictionary), the need for money capital is a critical determinant.
(10) It puts forward the effect of the method by the arbitrage combing with the three reasons in the markets, members and money capital market aspects.
(11) The author holds that business earnings, taking protective measures for money capital as a basic point, should include holding income and net profit after tax.
(12) The transmission mechanism of monetary policy of the West includes four channels:interest channel, non money capital price channel, credit channel and stock market channel.
(13) The minimum amount of registered capital shall be the paid in money capital.
More similar words: equity capital, capital, capitally, to cap it all, capital loss, capitalise, capital sum, capitalist, seed capital, capitalism, capitalize, capital cost, share capital, real capital, capital lease, capital letter, capital ship, loan capital, capital income, risk capital, debt capital, capital gain, block capital, capital crime, capital losses, raise capital, paid-in capital, joint capital, recapitalize, capitalize on.