Random good picture Not show
1. Each department in the company has its own mode of operation and none of them are compatible.
2. Mode of operation: distribution and direct marketing two.
3. Senior technical staff from personally guide mode of operation.sentencedict.com
4. Business Scope: granite, marble, mode of operation: wholesale, retail.
5. Wholesale as the main mode of operation.
6. We adopt B 2 C mode of operation directly facing the games.
7. We should understand the mode of operation of various control devices.
8. In the 3 GPP specification, a mixed mode of operation is set forth.
9. One of the most competitive prices , flexible mode of operation, the shortest delivery cycle, first-class after-sales service is our advantage, companies have substantial conventional spot.
10. It was about economic mercantilist power, and the mode of operation of that international system was the balance of power-shifting alliances and patterns of loyalty.
11. What is the name of the VTP mode of operation that enables a switch to forward only VTP advertisements while still permitting the editing of local VLAN information?
12. Mode: the mode of operation of sophisticated companies, financial strength, strength huge!
13. The best mode of operation is to repair and close the perforation or to resect and anastomose the intestinal canal and fistulize sigmoid colon.
14. Can be changed by setting the keyboard mode of operation.
15. Also very important, if at all possible, is to have some idea of a teacher's normal mode of operation.
16. However, the physical separation, differences in jargon, and differences in mode of operation present yet a third communication gap.
17. Viewfinders also commonly contain displays of useful information such as the state of the battery and the mode of operation in use.
18. The secondary imagination is its echo, alike in kind with the primary but different in degree and in mode of operation.
19. The original family business gradually transformed into scientific and standardized management mode of operation.
20. Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect TransistorsThe BJT and JFET have a diode in their input circuit which controls their mode of operation.
21. With the evolution of bridges and switches with fast integrated circuits, a new mode of operation is usually available: cut-through.
22. Still further, a mode bit may be transmitted to indicate the mode of operation for the next slot, e. g. , 8-PSK or GMSK mode.
23. But crouching in a hut by the main road was not his normal mode of operation.
24. The Beijing News: micro - finance and co - finance specific mode of operation do they have?
25. At last, analyzing the tool of EVA index measure, we can understand the mode of operation of corporation finance management on the theory of VBM.
26. This revamp improved the operating conditions, and optimized the mode of operation.
27. The serial data stream from the DOUT pin has a channel identifier bit and a mode identifier bit, which provide information about the channel converted and the current mode of operation.
28. National Games of the multi-city co-sponsored sporting events in the specific mode of operation and the resulting effects on society have been successful.
29. Still referring to FIG. 4, a ramp generator 233 may generate ramp signals to be provided as the ramp output, e. g. for an 8-PSK mode of operation.
30. In some systems, the processor goes into the halt mode. The contents of the PC are displayed on the console terminal and the console mode of operation is enabled.
More similar words: cost of operation, moderation, in moderation, immoderation, operation code, mode of production, operation, open market operation, operations, in operation, operational, AND operation, co-operation, cooperation, operationally, misoperation, operation time, operation cost, noncooperation, moderating, regional cooperation, operation cycle, interoperation, sting operation, basic operation, go into operation, joint operation, put into operation, foreign operation, operation system.