Random good picture Not show
1. The effects of surface thermal oxidation on the minority carrier lifetime of Czochralski (CZ) silicon wafers are investigated by photoconductive decay (PCD) method.
2. The injecting saturate minority carrier current may be reduced the most effectively by the first grain boundary.
3. From the Ct transient curve obtained experimentally, the minority carrier generation lifetime in semiconductor can be determined.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The mobility value used is that of the minority carrier.
5. All these three ways can improve the minority carrier lifetime effectively.
6. Minority carrier lifetime is an important parameter for PIN diodes.
7. Using these results, we discuss minority carrier lifetime and surface recombination velocity of some wafers.
8. It is shown that the measured minority carrier diffusion length increases with the injection level when the latter is high.
9. The sensitivity for the semiconductor minority carrier lifetime measurement system was determined using microwave photoconductance decay.
10. An experimental method to determine minority carrier generation lifetime from the values of saturation capacitance under two different voltage sweep rates has been presented.
11. This paper presents a new solution of minority carrier continuity equation for a wafer with different surface recombination velocity on its two surfaces.
12. In order to increase the minority carrier lifetime,[sentencedict.com] the mechanism of phosphorus gettering is studied.
13. In this paper showed a measurement method of minority carrier lifetime.
14. Open circuit voltage decay (OCVD) is attractive in the measurement of the minority carrier lifetime in the devices due to its straight, easy operation and good repeatability.
15. Using the photovoltaic spectral response of epitaxial P-N junction, the paper suggests a method of determining the minority carrier diffusion length in N layer of N/P epitaxial silicon wafer.
16. When the grain size is more than 4 times size of film thickness, the influence of grain boundary on minority carrier lifetime can be ignored. The results ...
17. The authors improved the routine steady-state surface photovoltage method to measure minority carrier diffusion length in both sides polished silicon wafers.
18. In this paper, the condition under which the surface excess minority carrier density may be treated as a constant is also analysed.
19. Improvement of high frequency photoconductive decay technique for measuring silicon minority carrier lifetime is described.
20. So the back surface recombination velocity Sb begins to strongly influence solar cell performance when the ratio of minority carrier diffusion length to device thickness approached or exceeds unity.
More similar words: baby carrier, carrier, carrier bag, supercarrier, bulk carrier, mail carrier, free carrier, data carrier, carrier wave, letter carrier, troop carrier, common carrier, carrier pigeon, luggage carrier, aircraft carrier, minority, be in the minority, minority leader, ethnic minority, farrier, minority interest, barrier, harrier, quarrier, identity card, baby carriage, barrier reef, carried, trade barrier, sound barrier.