Random good picture Not show
1. This area depends on the mining industry.
2. Many young peasants were recruited into the coal mining industry.
3. In 1999 the mining industry withdrew in frustration from several key land use planning tables.
4. The mining industry, which seldom has had a good public image(sentencedict.com), found its input was being ignored.
5. The mining industry especially rewarded strong back muscles without much regard for smart minds.
6. That makes them easy targets for mining industry recruiters.
7. The mining industry knows that its long-term security comes only from selling its product to customers at prices they can afford.
8. Mining industry, as a capital intensive industry, requires amount of capital investment in its development process.
9. The mining industry in China has a horrendous safety record.
10. The mining industry was outpaced for a time by lumbering.
11. Sustainable development of mining industry is a perdurable demand of human.
12. Recently,[sentencedict.com] mining industry city is facing the contradictory of single prop industries and shortage of competing power.
13. The city has had a long association with the mining industry.
14. The dispute is about wages, working conditions and the management of the mining industry.
15. Mr. Marshall Does not that figure underline the Government's commitment to the coal mining industry?
16. I do not need the hon. Member for Gordon to lecture me about my affinity with the mining industry.
17. The surrounding countryside is quite dramatic with the legacy of the vast lead mining industry still evident.
18. The next few months could be critical for the whole mining industry.
19. I have tremendous admiration for anyone who has spent a lifetime in the mining industry, especially at the coalface.
20. The code, the first of its kind in the mining industry, was aimed at eliminating violence in the mines.
21. Because Great Britain is not to produce coal nor have any significant mining industry.
22. Occupational injuries and even deaths are quite common in the coal mining industry.
23. In 1919-20 he served on a number of national committees concerned with the mining industry and ore supplies.
24. The Government must be reminded that the average age of the labour force in the coal mining industry is about 30 years.
25. Geostatistics, a branch of applied statistics, is developed from the mining industry and geology.
26. A resource-based city is developed by resources exploitation. The main industry of this city is mining industry, which depends on unreproducible resources.
27. Upscale department store chain David Jones sharply downgraded its earnings forecast last week, further evidence the climate outside the mining industry has cooled.
28. Though the environment infringement is demonstrated in different ways in the mining industry, the final aggrieved party is the ordinary people.
29. The company devotes in builds one conveniently for the mining industry profession, the fast trade channel, promotes the mining industry enterprise's positive development.
30. The new 40 percent resource rent tax has angered the mining industry generally and sparked talk among some of reconsidering Australian projects.
More similar words: manufacturing industry, industrial engineering, industrial engineer, film industry, construction industry, fashion industry, aluminum industry, petroleum industry, industry, industrial, oil industry, key industry, coal industry, industrially, industrious, movie industry, basic industry, steel industry, heavy industry, light industry, industrial zone, industrialise, industrialist, industrial area, apparel industry, industrialize, industriously, growth industry, industrialism, industrial age.