Random good picture Not show
1. He was trained there as a mining engineer.
2. He had been a mining engineer and away for months at a time.
3. My husband used to be a mining engineer, but we got tired of living abroad, so we bought this place.sentencedict.com
4. Elliot was one of a new type of mining engineer whose expertise extended to many parts of the industry.
5. Alexei was a mining engineer in the Kuzbas, but he had more or less refashioned himself into a translator.
6. Cooperate with mining engineer very osculation.
7. Peter wants to become a mining engineer.
8. He is a mining engineer who works in many different countries.
9. I want to be a mining engineer, so I ought to study petrology and engineer.
10. Hatch resigned his appointment in 1892 and went to work as a mining engineer in Johannesburg.
11. A distinguished and internationally-known writer and thinker, Serfaty was a mining engineer by profession.
12. William Bradford Shockley was born in London, where his father, a mining engineer, and mother, a mineral surveyor, were on a business assignment.
13. He was born at Aberdare in South Wales, the son of a mining engineer.
More similar words: genetic engineering, engineering, re-engineering, bioengineering, civil engineering, value engineering, human engineering, engineer, safety engineering, engineering school, system engineering, nuclear engineering, engineering design, reverse engineering, process engineering, engineering science, software engineering, chemical engineering, engineering analysis, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, structural engineering, automobile engineering, reliability engineering, construction engineering, sales engineer, civil engineer, chief engineer.