Random good picture Not show
1. Ingredients:Nacre Powder, Mica Powder, Talc, etc.
2. The application of the silk mica powder to tire sidewall and cord ply compounds was investigated by the pilot formula, the production formula and the test of finished tire.
3. The mica powder we produced is also widely used as high-grade filling materials in the production of high-grade paint, dope and cosmetics.
4. Objective:To observe the effect of Chinese herb mica powder on functions of intestinal digestion and absorption by the experimental animal models.
5. The Wet Process Synthetic Mica Powder has been proved strictly by SGS that is nontoxic and safe. Therefore, it is widely used as raw materials of pearl pigment, heatproof coatings and cosmetics etc.
6. The application of synthetic wet-grinding mica powder replacing partial carbon black to NBR was investigated by chemical blending.
7. The material is imitated to serve as the river sand gypsum and the whiting powder, the layering material is the mica powder.
8. The results show that the efficiency of stainless steel flakes and glass flakes to improve the cathodic disbondment was better than that of mica powder.
9. The Company is engaged in bentonite, zeolite powder, dolomite powder, mica powder, such as deep processing of non-metallic mineral manufacturers.
10. It is showed the anti-infrared capacity of the electroless nickel plating mica powder is more than the mica powder's.
11. The results showed that the peak value and time in the transfer curve decrease with the increase of the diatomite addition while the result is just contrary to the increase of mica powder addition.
12. A modified asphalt adhesion agent was made using petroleum asphalt as base materialbutyl rubber as modifierrosin resin as tackifier and mica powder as filler.
13. Jiangsu Sankun Pearlescent Tech Co. [sentencedict.com], LTD is a share-holding system group of professionally producing wet-ground mica powder and mica-titanium series pearlescent pigments.
14. The insulation ability and the resistance of the coating to cathodic stripping were enhanced by adding ultrafine mica powder.
More similar words: take a powder, cocoa powder, powder, powdery, powdered, powder keg, gunpowder, baby powder, powder blue, face powder, powder room, milk powder, soap powder, chili powder, curry powder, yeast powder, washing powder, powder compact, talcum powder, baking powder, powdered milk, powdery mildew, powdered sugar, gunpowder plot, smokeless powder, powder metallurgy, bleaching powder, chowder, clam chowder, chemical weapon.