Random good picture Not show
1. VMOS? Vertical Metal Oxide Semiconductor?
2. A method of manufacturing a metal oxide semiconductor (500).
3. High mobility P-channel power metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistors.
4. Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect TransistorsThe BJT and JFET have a diode in their input circuit which controls their mode of operation.
5. The invention disclosed a metal oxide semiconductor element with voltage stabilization and electrostatic discharge protection and a manufacturing method thereof, which is applied to a chip.
6. The invention relates to a CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) image sensor and an imaging method thereof.
7. Therefore, the metal oxide semiconductor can be used efficiently without additional manufacturing of a capacitor, and can save the chip size so as to reduce the cost.
8. A complementary metal oxide semiconductor(CMOS) readout integrated circuit(ROIC) for the sensitive material of vanadium dioxide(VO_2) was introduced.
9. Provided is a complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) device and a method of manufacturing the same.
10. The metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor (MOSFET) works on a similar principle, but the diode is buried within the MOSFET.
11. This paper summarizes recent development and studies of metal Oxide semiconductor gas sensors at home and abroad.
12. A gate structure of the metal oxide semiconductor is etched (510).
13. This configuration forces the PDC master to announce itself as a reliable time source and uses the built-in complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) clock.
14. The present invention reveals a method for producing straining silicon complementary metal oxide semiconductor transistor.
15. The invention can improve the micro-loading effect while etching the grooves in the process manufacturing the stress metal oxide semiconductor device.
16. The invention discloses a method for manufacturing a complementary metal oxide semiconductor ( CMOS ) transistor.
17. The present invention brings forward a method for determining leakage currents in integrated circuit and metal oxide semiconductor element.
18. The first thing the BIOS does is check the information stored in a tiny (64 bytes) amount of RAM located on a complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) chip.
19. The cross-section conductance formula, which contains the sensing function of grain-boundaries and grain-necks in porous metal oxide semiconductor gas sensing crystals,(http://sentencedict.com) is proposed.
20. To boot an operating system, the BIOS runtime searches for devices that are both active and bootable in the order of preference defined by the complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings.
21. In this novel manner, gate stack edge defects may be physically repaired without deleterious consequences to the electrical behavior of a metal oxide semiconductor device.
22. FPGAs rely on the ubiquitous transistor - based technology called complementary metal oxide semiconductor ( CMOS ).
More similar words: semiconductor, semiconductive, semiconducting, conductor, nonconductor, superconductor, poor conductor, lightning conductor, silicon dioxide, inductor, conduct, semidesert, conductive, conducting, superconduct, conduction, misconduct, semiconscious, conductance, safe-conduct, conductress, conductivity, nonconductive, superconductive, superconducting, code of conduct, conducting wire, conductibility, superconductivity, metal detector.