Random good picture Not show
1. Metabolic acidosis can also occur with respiratory acidosis.
2. This equation is applicable to patients with simple metabolic acidosis, and can not be extended to include those with metabolic alkalosis.
3. Treatment of combined metabolic acidosis and respiratory alkalosis is aimed at the underlying conditions.
4. In addition, full respiratory compensation for a metabolic acidosis may take up to 12 hours.
5. Hematologic studies revealed severe hyperphosphatemia, hypocalcemia and metabolic acidosis.
6. A number of intoxicants are associated with metabolic acidosis.
7. Objective To proposes a new method of judging metabolic acidosis and metabolic alkalosis in the condition of high anion gap(AG).
8. Metabolic acidosis was resolved by both hemoglobin solutions, but not by dextran.
9. Metabolic acidosis, leukocytosis , high C-reactive protein and blood urea nitrogen levels were all poor prognostic factors.
10. Severe hypoxemia, hypercapnia, and metabolic acidosis with symptoms of target organ or tissue hypoxia may ensue if prompt therapy is not instituted.
11. Routine laboratory tests showed a mild anemia, metabolic acidosis and elevation of plasma creatine phosphokinase.
12. Metabolic acidosis, hypoglycemia and hypothermia occurred after liver removing, An instant hyperkalemia occurred after reperfusion of transplanting liver.
13. Objective To examine the correlation between metabolic acidosis and malnutrition in maintenance haemodialysis (MHD) patients.
14. Objective To investigate the therapeutic method of metabolic acidosis in long-term sur- vival patients undergoing simultaneous pancreas and kidney transplantation.
15. Although both cases have a combination of a metabolic acidosis and a respiratory alkalosis, the resultant pH in the two cases is different.
16. Biochemical investigations showed hyponatremia , hyperkalemia, hypochloremia, metabolic acidosis and large amount of urinary sodium excretion.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. The relationship between hyperlactatemia and metabolic acidosis, which may involve shock resuscitation, homoiostasis, and nutritional support, remains a hot topic.
18. The most predictable compensation is the hyperventilation that occurs in simple metabolic acidosis.
19. A positive base excess is associated with metabolic alkalosis, and a negative base excess is associated with metabolic acidosis. 301-304.
20. Overzealous administration of hypertonic sodium bicarbonate solutions as treatment for severe metabolic acidosis of during cardiopulmonary resuscitation can have the same effect.
21. Salicylate overdose in adults also results in both a metabolic acidosis and a primary respiratory alkalosis.
22. Use of diuretics that increase the urinary excretion of bicarbonate can cause metabolic acidosis. 291.
23. Thus, chronic respiratory alkalosis can be differentiated from anion gap metabolic acidosis on this basis.
24. If so, bicarbonate losses from the diarrhea may be sufficient to lead to a metabolic acidosis.
25. The major causes of death were postoperative acute kidney failure, metabolic acidosis, hyperkalemia, and primary heart or lung diseases.
26. They initially presented with hypothermia, severe dehydration, acute renal injury, rhabdomyolysis, severe hypophosphatemia, metabolic acidosis, and low T3 syndrome.
27. Diarrhea in neonatal calves is characterized by depression, weakness, dehydration, metabolic acidosis , hypothermia, recumbency and death.
28. Ourdata showed that in the early stage of MOF respiratory alkalosis with or without hypoxemiamight be present, and later or, there might be metabolic acidosis or even triple acid-base disturbances.
29. The medicine composition is used for preventing and treating hypovolemia and may be used in great dosage infusion without risk of hyperchloremic metabolic acidosis.
30. Chronic respiratory alkalosis ( CRA ) , CRA plus metabolic alkalosis and metabolic acidosis are seldom.
More similar words: metabolic alkalosis, metabolically, metabolic, carbolic acid, metabolic rate, acidosis, metabolic process, metabolic disorder, basal metabolic rate, ketoacidosis, metabolize, metabolite, metabolism, metabolise, folic acid, respiratory acidosis, glycolic acid, antimetabolite, basal metabolism, thioglycolic acid, salicylic acid, catabolic, oxalic acid, acetylsalicylic acid, acrylic acid, silicic acid, phthalic acid, diabolical, carboxylic acid, diabolically.