Random good picture Not show
1. Semiconductor memory device, display device, and portable electronic apparatus.
2. The invention provides a semiconductor memory device.
3. Such a flash memory device is sometimes referred to as a binary flash memory device because each memory element can store one bit of data.
4. Electronic memory device is a new type of home electronics devices, has broad market prospects.
5. The semiconductor memory device includes a bit line sense amplifier connected to a pair of bit lines.
6. A memory device having a memory array of nonvolatile memory elements also includes one or more security rows (65) (or columns 75) of security bits that can be programmed to a locked status.
7. Ge nanocrystal memory device can be programmed at a relatively low voltage and high speed.
8. Command data for controlling the flash memory device is input to the controller 218.
9. A non-volatile integrated circuit memory device may include a semiconductor substrate having first and second electrically isolated wells of a same conductivity type.
10. And they want to offer this memory device in exchange for our help?
11. A memory device having an off-current (Ioff) robust precharge control circuit and a bit line precharge method are provided.
12. In some embodiments, a memory device includes a memory array to provide read data bits and a cyclic redundancy code (CRC) generator to generate CRC bits corresponding to the read data bits.
13. The semiconductor memory device can reduce the writing current thereof without degrading the magnetic resistance value and thermal stability thereof.
14. The ferroelectric memory device also has an upper insulating film (fifth insulating film) which covers the ferroelectric capacitor structure. A wiring layer is formed over the upper insulating film.
15. A memory cell structure for a memory device is provided, the memory cell structure comprising a read transistor having a floating gate node, a tunnelling capacitor, and a coupling capacitor stack.
16. A magnetic random access memory device may include a semiconductor substrate, a magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ) structure, a contact plug, and a digit line.
17. A method of fabricating a nonvolatile memory device includes preparing a semiconductor substrate including a cell array region.
18. The memory device includes M normal word line drivers, a dummy word line driver, a memory array, N sense amplifiers, and a timing control circuit.
19. In a semiconductor memory device operative to discharge residual charge in a read bit line in a read cycle,(http://Sentencedict.com) the bit line is in the reset state at all times except during read operation.
20. A small memory device changes, the program's functions and Jinshan drifter like similar software.
21. It may cause the contents of the CPU and memory device could be deleted.
22. Apparatus and methods store data in a non-volatile solid state memory device (100) according to a rate-compatible code, such as a rate-compatible convolutional code (RPCC).
23. Erasing can be performed on the entire memory array , separate blocks, or another unit of the memory elements which is a portion of the memory device.
24. FIG. 14 depicts programming pulses applied to a cycled memory device.
25. FIG . 13 depicts programming pulses applied to a fresh memory device.
26. Due to the advantage of non-destruction read out, Ferroelectric Field Effect Transistor (FFET) is supposed to be the ideal potential memory device and has been widely investigated.
27. The present application discloses a single cell non-volatile semiconductor memory device for storing two-bits of information.
28. Due to the disadvantages of recent multi-bit memory, for example high programming power, cross talk between two bits, small programming window, et al, a novel multi-bit memory device is proposed.
More similar words: safety device, safety devices, device, memory, devices, by memory, memory map, main memory, from memory, memory cell, save memory, in memory of, memory loss, memory chip, memory bank, core memory, memory unit, output device, input device, cache memory, memory trace, memory board, memory cache, flash memory, shared memory, homing device, control device, device driver, muscle memory, memory module.