Random good picture Not show
1. Tissue, Cytoplasmic Protein, Human Adult Normal, Brain, Medulla oblongata.
2. Tissue, Membrane Protein, Human Adult Normal, Brain, Medulla oblongata.
3. Tissue, Nuclear Protein, Human Adult Normal, Brain, Medulla oblongata.
4. Ultrastructural changes in medulla oblongata reticular formation were studied by transmission electron microscope(TEM).
5. Conclusions The astrocytes in lumbosacral spinal cord and medulla oblongata can be activated by colonic inflammation.
6. The pons, the cerebellum and the medulla oblongata composed the hindbrain.
7. Tissue, Total Protein, Monkey (Simian) Adult Normal, Brain, Medulla Oblongata.
8. Conclusion Surgical treatment may fully decompress the medulla oblongata and cervical cord effectively ameliorate clinical symptoms, and is significantly effective in treatment of syringomyelia.
9. The capillary density on the human medulla oblongata and pons was analysed using stereology method.
10. It is generally believed that the medulla oblongata is the one of the tonicity sources of cardiovascular regulation.
11. This energy enters the physical system through the medulla oblongata at the base of the neck.
12. Medulla oblongata is thought of as a primary center in regulating the basic vital functions, such as cardiovascular, respiratory or gastrointestinal activities.
13. Observation of central canal ependyma of medulla oblongata in rat was carried out under transmissive electron microscope in the present study. Tanycytes were found mainly in the dorsal ependyma.
14. Objective To explore ventrolateral medulla oblongata neurovascular decompression in treatment of acute essential hypertensive intracerebral haemorrhage(HICH)and the effects on blood pressure.
15. The portion of the brain, consisting of the medulla oblongata, pons Varolii, and mesencephalon, that connects the spinal cord to the forebrain and cerebrum.
16. The cytoarchitecture of the predominant reticular formation nuclei of the medulla oblongata in the tree shrew was studied with Nissl' s method.
17. The parasympathetic innervation of the heart originates in the medulla oblongata.
18. Results Crossed hemiparesis was found in all patients with midbrain infarction or medulla oblongata infarction, pontine infarction had variety of clinical feature.
19. Conclusion With the referential range of the normal natural angle between medulla oblongata and upper spinal cord, we can make a diagnosis of basilar invagination by MRI.
20. Objective To probe into the diagnosis and the treatment of intramedullary hemangioblastoma of of medulla oblongata.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. In results, immunoreactive neurons of NPY in the New Jianghan chicken's medulla oblongata were located mainly in inferior olivary nucleus, and a few in raphes nucleus and solitary tract nucleus.
22. Then, HRP was injected into the area where the phrenic motor neurons occupied, retrograde labelled neurons were found in medulla oblongata.
23. The large orifice in the base of the skull through which the spinal cord passes to the cranial cavity and becomes continuous with the medulla oblongata.
24. Objective: To locate the related position of noxious dental pulp sensory input in medulla oblongata.
25. Located below the cerebral hemispheres and behind the upper medulla oblongata and pons, each of its two connected hemispheres has a core of white matter within a cortex of gray matter.
26. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a bulb, especially of the medulla oblongata.
27. Objective To know the ultrastructure and function of synapse in mammal's medulla oblongata megacell reticular nucleus.
28. Objective To determine the effect of the area postrema of the medulla oblongata on gastrointestinal interdigestive migrating motor complex and the plasma motilin level.
29. Reconstruction of bilateral CST in the control group, precentral gyrus to internal capsule and continued to pontine and medulla oblongata, and concordance was good in each.
30. Objective:To investigate the functional efferent pathway from the subnucleus reticularis dorsalis (SRD) of the medulla oblongata and the distribution of NADPH din the pathway.
More similar words: oblong, medulla, elongate, elongated, elongation, adrenal medulla, pull a long face, long long ago, long ago, dullard, so long as, as long as, not long ago, sing along, coming along, string along, long-awaited, all along, all along the line, obloquy, dull, obligate, dully, obligated, tonga, come to blows, obligation, obligatory, looking at, dullness.