Random good picture Not show
(1) John Walkup at the Johs Johns Hopkins Medical Institution Institutions in Maryland was the lead author.
(2) A medical institution shall properly keep the medical record cards of patients.
(3) A medical institution shall place the corpse of a patient in the mortuary in time.
(4) The condition of system mechanism of medical institution became the immaterial capital and important resource for medical service.
(5) Teaching biostatistics and epidemiology in a postgraduate medical institution: are we going in the right direction?
(6) A major study of women and heart disease is being carried out by the Johns Hopkins Medical Institution.
(7) In some medical plans[sentencedict.com], the insurance company is also the medical institution.
(8) In order to find out HBV mark detection influence of medical institution at various levels on hepatitis B report incidence, all medical institutions were surveyed with questionnaire.
(9) Correlation of HBV mark detection and hepatitis B case report was analyzed with rank correlation. The results showed that HBV mark detection level of medical institution improved year by year.
(10) Therefore, the result can provide an important reference in the management philosophy for the medical institution.
More similar words: mental institution, educational institution, correctional institution, financial institution, institutional investor, credit institution, institutionalise, institutionalize, institutionalization, institutionalised, institutionalized, institution, institutional, national institute of justice, institutionally, lending institution, banking institution, constitutionality, constitutionalism, national institutes of health, economic institution, academic institution, unconstitutionality, medical instrument, institutional economics, constitution, constitutional, constitutionally, unconstitutional, unconstitutionally.