Random good picture Not show
1. She practised in medical care system before the graduation.
2. Many countries have a social medical care system.
3. Pilot projects to introduce a new cooperative medical care system in rural areas were launched.
4. The reform of the medical care system changed the medical service a lot.
5. Objective The a position for pharmaceutical care in sanatorium facing the reform in medical care system.
6. This paper introduces data mining technology, its application in medical care system, and data mining application in Gravida and Puerpera Management Information system.
7. We will improve the urban basic cost of living allowance system, the urban and rural subsidized medical care system, and the assistance system for urban vagrants and beggars.Sentencedict.com
8. With the development of the society, new technology brings a revolution to medical care system.
9. The process of democratization affects the relationship between politics and the medical care system.
10. In 2003, China embarked on a new - type of rural cooperative medical care system.
More similar words: medical system, medical care, medical information system, health care system, dedicated system, optical communication system, core system, application software system, future system, hardware system, software system, numerical control system, medical corps, medical center, large scale system, medical checkup, medical community, multimedia system, global coordinate system, systemically, federal reserve system, systematical, medical dressing, optical system, logical system, systematically, caste system, numerical system, dynamical system, political system.