Random good picture Not show
1. Today, however, mechanical refrigeration is the predominant type.
2. It adopts mechanical refrigeration method to condense the moisture in the air and reduce humidity.
3. With the advent of freezers and mechanical refrigeration, ice cream production soared, with 150 million gallons of ice cream being made in the U. S. in 1919.
4. Systems include single stage mechanical refrigeration to -40 deg F, dual stage systems to -70 deg F and cascade systems down to -80 deg F.
5. Mechanical refrigeration units are rated accoding to their ability to remove or produce heat.sentencedict.com/mechanical refrigeration.html
6. Even when mechanical refrigeration lessened the need for salt in the 19th century, consumption continued in excess because people liked the taste and it had become fairly inexpensive.
7. According to the example of project, the evaporative cooling can reduce mechanical refrigeration requirements and running time greatly.
8. "It allows you to basically make ice at night, when electrical demand is lower and costs are lower, and then melt that ice during the day to supplement your mechanical refrigeration, " Gibson says.
9. In the past, several methods of refrigerating trucks have been used. These include ice, ice and salt, dry ice, hold-over plate systems, cryogenic systems, and mechanical refrigeration.
10. On the basis of the integration mechanism, evaporative cooling assist to mechanical refrigeration are brought forward.
More similar words: refrigeration, mechanical vibration, refrigeration system, refrigerating, refrigerate, refrigerator, refrigerated, refrigeratory, electric refrigerator, mechanical, mechanicals, mechanically, refrigerant, statistical mechanics, mechanical man, mechanical test, mechanical brake, photomechanical, hydromechanical, mechanical power, mechanical press, mechanical system, mechanical device, mechanical energy, electromechanical, mechanical mixture, mechanical devices, mechanical property, mechanical testing, mechanical drawing.