Random good picture Not show
1. The salesman measured off two metres of the wood.
2. He measured off three yards of rope.
3. Please measure off enough cloth for five pairs of trousers.
4. They measured off a half - acre plot for a house lot.
5. She measured off two metres of cloth.
6. Measure off two yards of this silk.
7. Please measure off enough cloth for three pairs of trousers.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Please measure off the trunk into logs of 10 - 20 feet.
9. Measure off the trunk into logs of 12 or 16 feet.
10. The addition of farmer income, this is a measure off level main index.
11. The carpenter used a ruler to measure off the wood.
12. God has spoken from his sanctuary: 'In triumph I will parcel out Shechem and measure off the Valley of Succoth.
More similar words: measure of value, measure out, measure for measure, have the pleasure of, scale of measurement, measure, measurer, measured, admeasure, measure up, dry measure, in a measure, unmeasured, measure up to, tape measure, take measure, measureless, half measure, measurement, unit of measure, for good measure, made-to-measure, beyond measure, countermeasure, control measures, security measure, desperate measure, in a great measure, security measures, measurement error.