Random good picture Not show
1. The mean distance of the electron from the central proton defines the atom's size.
2. So our algorithm defines cost function is the mean distance of two triangle meshes.
3. And then I take omega squared times the mean distance to the sun and this is, of course, the centripetal acceleration.
4. When the mean distance between water droplets or crystals is comparable to the wavelength of the electromagnetic signals, severe attenuation can occur.
5. By using this ratio, mean distance between probe and target surface was estimated.
6. Mean distance in graphs was very important in analysing function of network. It serves as a measure of efficiency of a heavily used network.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Then the mean distance and the mean time of material flow were calculated by means of filling method, the influence of the filling angle of particle on the axial transport velocity was analyzed.
8. So I look up the distance-- - the mean distance to these various planets-- and you see that here in millions of kilometers.
9. By using the generalized support function, we reckon the mean distance of two points of circle, rectangle and ellipse, and deduct the idiographic process.
10. AU Astronomers even use the astronomical unit which is the mean distance between the Earth and the Sun and they use light-years which is the distance that light travels in one year.
11. It orbits its star every 4.7 days, in a moderately elliptical orbit at a mean distance of only 0.04 AU (one tenth of Mercury's distance from the sun).
12. They are mean and median of distance of the corresponding point pairs, and the mean distance of point to the corresponding tangent plane as well as the SMISM measure.
13. And then his third law was that if you take the orbital period of an ellipse, that is proportional to the third power of the mean distance to the Sun.
14. You see here the six planets that were known at the time, and the mean distance to the Sun.
15. So what I did was I plotted this data, the centripetal acceleration versus the mean distance to the sun and I did that on log paper.
16. In chapter 1, we mainly give the concepts of the sum of distance and the mean distance, and then sum up some results on this two quantities at present.
More similar words: distance, outdistance, at a distance, stare into the distance, in the distance, long-distance, equidistance, long distance, focal distance, middle distance, middle-distance, distance vision, shouting distance, angular distance, long-distance call, striking distance, long-distance runner, long-distance communication, assistance, resistance, nonresistance, outstanding balance, load resistance, wind resistance, least resistance, thermal resistance, total resistance, flame resistance, impact resistance, social assistance.