Random good picture Not show
1. What's your maximum distance ever walked?
2. Days began early and ended late so that maximum distances could be travelled.
3. What's the maximum distance you've swum?
4. What is the maximum distance that 10BASE-T will transmit data before signal attenuation affects the data delivery?
5. The computed movement is then restricted to the maximum distance from the center of the zoom slider.
6. Where possible, the maximum distance between any house and a water distribution point should be no more than 100 m or a few minutes' walk.
7. An empirical formula for estimating magnitude from maximum distance of registration of P-waves was found.
8. The diameter of a graph G is the maximum distance between pairs of vertices of G .
9. They also found out that bees fly a maximum distance of 3.2 kilometres.
10. If you start out running at your maximum distance,(Sentencedict) you'll plateau very quickly.
11. Select appropriate angle and power to hit the ball to the maximum distance.
12. The motes ended up recording 762, 868 incidents when two people intermingled within 10 feet of each other – the maximum distance that a disease can be transmitted through cough or sneeze droplets.
13. It was a tight race that saw the two teams scramble to balance their desire for maximum distance with the need to find a safe place to land.
14. However, people have decided that they can keep climate change outside their "norms of attention" through a selective framing that creates the maximum distance.
15. Flash can also be used on waterfalls, if you are within the range of the flashs maximum distance. This will add sparkle to the water and capture every detail.
16. This release gives the clubhead the power and speed to get maximum distance.
17. At this point the BX-1 was not under active control and drifted away from the SH-7 to a maximum distance of around 100 to 200 kilometers after a few days.
18. The senior staff, instead of vying for the President's favor, sought to put the maximum distance between themselves and him.
19. The next four lines restrict the movement of the mouse to the maximum distance from the center in each dimension.
20. Then, a cluster centroid splitting strategy is proposed based on maximum distance to resolve the problem of selecting cluster centroid.
21. This paper proposes a new algorithm for computing the maximum distance sequence, which are general for VLSI circuit test and software test technique.
More similar words: maximum density, maximum duration, maximum deflection, optimum distribution, maximum, maximums, maximum gain, maximum load, maximum flow, maximum price, maximum value, local maximum, maximum input, minimum resistance, maximum profit, maximum capacity, maximum principle, absolute maximum, distance, outdistance, at a distance, mean distance, stare into the distance, long-distance, long distance, in the distance, equidistance, gluteus maximus, focal distance, middle-distance.