Random good picture Not show
1. Octal: Mathematical system with a base of 8.
2. There are two major facets of the Quran's mathematical system: (1) The mathematical literary composition, and (2) The mathematical structure involving the numbers of suras and verses.
3. Rather the experiment tested a mathematical system to explain how insects and their simple nervous systems carry out high-speed balancing acts.
4. A mathematical system designed to remind you that you can't afford the kind of living you've grown accustomed to.
5. Mathematical system and control system of the PEMB are established. Voltaic stiff coefficient and displacement stiff coefficient are calculated.
6. An unified mathematical system which couples torsional vibration equation and circuit equation of a synchronous machine is proposed in this paper.
7. Fuzzy was born in 1965, a new mathematical system, over the past few years is even more widespread in all areas of fuzzy technology to solve increasingly complex problems of today as a means.
8. Euclidean geometry is a mathematical system attributed to the Greek mathematician Euclidof Alexandria.
9. The article states the whole design idea: modeling mathematical system by Gauss formula,(http://Sentencedict.com) calculating zoom lens movement curve.
10. Kurt G?del showed that within any formal mathematical system advanced enough to be useful, it is impossible to use the system to prove every true statement that it contains.
11. Effective measurement requires detailed knowledge of the properties of phenomena which are to be reflected or mapped on to some mathematical system.
12. Indicating matrix algorithm for double-layer lattice barrel vaults is a kind of mathematical system expressing the structural configuration with matrix forms.
13. This is thought to indicate that there is no grand mathematical system capable of proving or disproving all statements.
14. Numerical parameters are used to describe initial stress. Based on the variational principle, a mathematical system of equations to solve displacement components of the bar is established.
15. Lakoff says that if intelligent aliens exist, they may have very different bodies and therefore have developed very different abstract thought - even perhaps a different mathematical system.
More similar words: mathematical symbol, systematical, systematically, mathematical, mathematically, mathematical logic, systematic analysis, mathematical model, mathematical proof, mathematical notation, political system, mathematical models, mathematical operation, mathematical process, systematic, mathematical analysis, mathematical induction, systematics, mathematical expression, unsystematic, discrete mathematics, biosystematics, medical system, logical system, information retrieval system, systematic sampling, numerical system, theological system, biological system, electrical system.