Random good picture Not show
1. Soldiers are classified as Private, Specialist Sergeant and Master Sergeant.
2. When I was serving as a chief master sergeant at Barksdale Air Force Base in Bossier City, La. , my son and namesake was also serving there.
3. U.S. Air Force Master Sergeant Richard Thomas, a native Iowan stationed in Japan, believed exporting U.S. hogs to Japan would benefit both countries, and the U.S. and Japanese governments agreed.
4. It is completely, they robbed the militarization of master sergeant, in order to ensure a UN, three into beer stands for robbery.
5. The 13 war ended with him in Okinawa, as a master sergeant.
6. Asas soldiers are concerned, they have their own ranks, as Private, Specialist Sergeant, Master Sergeant.
7. Following a long and distinguished career of service of military service, John retired from the USAF with the rank of Chief Master Sergeant .
8. One of the toughest cases involved a note composed by Brian Patrick Regan, a former Air Force master sergeant convicted of attempted espionage in 2003.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. An American and a South Korean soldier were among those confirmed dead, but Senior Master Sergeant Richard Simonson says most of the victims were local Afghans.
10. This paper can provide a theoretical base for training and selection of the master sergeant, and can also be an reference for the evaluation of other kind of military talents.
11. As far as soldiers are concerned, they have their own ranks, such as Private, Specialist Sergeant, Master Sergeant.
12. Secondly, according to the essence of the evaluation of the master sergeant, the paper founded a mathematical model of fuzzy synthetic evaluation.
More similar words: sergeant, desk sergeant, sergeant major, staff sergeant, police sergeant, sergeant at arms, postmaster general, serve two masters, masters, mastership, masterstroke, master switch, master's degree, master station, toastmaster, past master, abstergent, master, quartermaster, mastery, mastered, old master, masterly, masterful, webmaster, paymaster, cremaster, master key, spymaster, mastering.