Random good picture Not show
1. Secondly, through the use of techniques of Markov chain analysis, the equilibrium state of the system can be established.
2. In between these two extremes you will find Markov chains.
3. Another example of a Markov chain is the movement pattern of a business executive who visits four cities each week.
4. Commingled in an endless Markov chain!
5. An abridged algorithm of 2 D hidden Markov chain model and its parameter estimation method are made.
6. A city's yearly water consumption is a homogeneous Markov chain.
7. Markov Chain prediction is based on analysis of previous statistics.
8. By using the Markov chain theory, the stochastic propagation of cracks in welded line is studied To deal with the repair problem, a con- ceptnamed"equivalent operation cycle"is proposed.
9. Then, the importance sampling Markov Chain simulation is employed to generate the failure samples, called conditional samples, distributing as the conditional probability density function.
10. The Markov chain Monte Carlo move plus Gaussian white noise is used in sample variance and breeding, and the MH sampling algorithm is used to select sample, too.
11. And the feature and feasibility of Markov Chain Evaluation has also analyzed using the practical examples.
12. In this paper, A new markov chain monte carlo algorithm for estimating stochastic volatility model is given.
13. Secondly, homogenous Markov chain is applied to modeling the nodal flow series, and the universal set of the nodal flow simulated series is gained.
14. This feature is called the Markov property and a sequence of observations possessing this property is called a Markov chain.
15. This paper takes the knowledge-base architecture as an example to study the corresponding problem of the alignment. At last, Temporally homogeneous Markov chain is used to modeling ...
16. Generally, it is not easy to find the exact tail-estimation for the distribution of the minimum value in partial sum sequence of a stationary ergodic Markov chain.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. In order to extend the short-term wave records, the statistical correlation model of wave heights between two close wave stations is investigated and established by using the Markov Chain theory.
18. In this method, a business process was regarded as a finite stationary Markov chain.
19. To avoid the "over-maintenance" or "under-maintenance" in generator set maintenance decision, a maintenance strategy based on Markov chain state estimation model is presented.
20. On the basis of introducing the basic principles of DFH, the process of frequency hopping is modeled as the homogeneous Markov chain.
21. We adopt a stochastic method and develop a two-state Markov chain model to formulate the collaborative freight consolidation problem.
22. Based on introducing the basic principle of DFH, the process of frequency hopping is modeled as a homogeneous Markov chain.
23. In this paper, we research that the induced series of this model is geometrically ergodicity Markov chain and this model is adjoint geometrically ergodic.
24. The queueing process on the loop is modeled as a two-dimensional Markov chain, the queueing behavior is evaluated using the generating function approach.
25. A residence time distribution mathematic model by continuous - time Markov chain was built up.
26. In this paper a theorem on translating DHMM into Homogeneous Markov Chain is presented. The theorem offers a method of using Homogeneous Markov Cain which is perfect in theory to study DHMM.
27. This paper holds up a location track arithmetic which bases on Markov chain cooperating to correlation detection range gate and derives the implementation method of the location track arithmetic.
28. Every test may list a result. The mutual independence and wide meaning Bernoulli's test rank is a simple homogeneous Markov chain.
29. For gated service discipline, the generating functions of waiting time of customer and polling cycle time are derived, and, by using Markov chain theory, mean of queue length is obtained.
30. In chapter two, the basic knowledges of finite state automata and finite homogeneous Markov chain are introduce.
More similar words: markov process, tarkovsky, mark off, mark out, remark on, mark out for, tchaikovsky, mountain chain, chain of mountains, chain, chains, chainsaw, unchain, chain saw, in chains, chained, chain up, fork over, chaining, work over, chain link, enchained, food chain, chainless, long chain, chain rule, unchained, chain mail, chain gang, chain letter.