Random good picture Not show
1. He was a strong advocate of free market policies and a multi-party system.
2. Both the leading candidates advocated free market policies and foreign investment to revive the stagnant economy.
3. Castro shows no signs of allowing any market policies to lead to the creation of opposition political parties or freedom of expression.
4. Special importance shall be attached to an active labour market policy, such as vocational training and retraining.
5. This must include product policy, marketing policy and sales targets as a minimum.
6. In the morning, he sharply criticized Jones for maverick marketing policies and accused him of trying to tear down the league.
7. We are going to carry out a sound marketing policy to push your goods.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. The new marketing policy of the company has proved to be a failed effort.
9. A healthy and organized marketing policy is the factor to promote the circulation of government publications.
10. MBA: Marketing Policy and Strategy, Marketing Channels, Marketing Logistics, Forecasting and Pricing.
11. The advertising manager is the mastermind of our new marketing policy.
More similar words: accounting policy, marketing plan, marketing planning, pricing policy, marketing, marketing mix, test marketing, telemarketing, marketing cost, marketing method, direct marketing, marketing survey, global marketing, marketing channel, marketing manager, marketing campaign, marketing activity, marketing research, marketing analysis, marketing techniques, marketing functions, marketing management, marketing information, marketing department, marketing objectives, market index, international marketing, stock market index, market information, public market.