Random good picture Not show
(1) Control the brand management and marketing expenses.
(2) Responsible for regional marketing expenses scrutiny.
(3) Marketing expenses are also growing.
(4) Manage national marketing expenses, to use and control in accordance with the overall budget.
(5) When global marketing expenses are added, "Avatar" may cost its various backers $500 million. Sentencedict.com
(6) Acer was charged for marketing expenses, which OEMs are not concerned with.
(7) Instead of spending marketing dollars on traditional marketing expenses such as media purchases, the majority of the budget was spend on the film production.
(8) In the maturity stage, however, competition enters and the marketing expenses increase.
(9) The company helps in the database under, the marketing strategy have very strong aim at sex, at the marketing expenses reduce of in the meantime still raised sales income.
(10) Puma last week reported better-than-expected second-quarter operating profit as it stripped out costs and lowered marketing expenses, while sales rose 4% from a year earlier.
(11) The earnings came in a little lower than our forecast due to higher marketing expenses.
(12) In addition, the online bookstore can save a substantial amount of store rental fees, marketing expenses, and other staff.
(13) Based on the Value Equilibrium Analysis of corporate strategy, this model was used to analyze the complex relationship among brands, enterprise's capacity and marketing expenses.
More similar words: operating expenses, living expenses, running expenses, selling expenses, travelling expenses, operating expense, advertising expense, out-of-pocket expenses, marketing, expenses, marketing mix, telemarketing, marketing plan, test marketing, marketing cost, other expenses, marketing planning, marketing method, marketing survey, direct marketing, marketing policy, head of marketing, global marketing, reduce expenses, daily expenses, legal expenses, marketing manager, supply and marketing, marketing service, marketing channel.