Random good picture Not show
1. Our aim is to achieve greater market penetration.
2. You don't have one hundred percent market penetration yet.
3. Our weakness lies in the market penetration.
4. First by increasing market penetration.
5. We don't have one hundred percent market penetration.
6. Market Penetration Pricing Strategy A pricing policy whereby inventory prices are set very low to gain market control or penetration.
7. The increase in the latter period could be attributable to natural sales growth from the market penetration and cultivation that were already evident.
8. That makes them unattractive to large companies interested in mass energy production and fast market penetration.
9. We suggest that you reduce the prices by 5 % to insure maximum market penetration.
10. Using your own examples explain about Ansoff Matrix - market penetration, market development(sentencedict.com/market penetration.html), product development and diversification strategies.
11. Achieve the greatest degree of product sales growth and increased market penetration.
More similar words: penetration, open market operation, penetrating, penetrative, national market, penetrating power, market segmentation, penetrate, marketplace, market price, market place, penetrate into, interpenetrate, market disruption, open market, market research, genetic marker, penetrable, perpetration, impenetrable, federal open market committee, defenestration, primary market, market, marketer, upmarket, alternation of generations, supermarket, marketeer, downmarket.