Random good picture Not show
1. If the spot yield is the average return, then the forward rate can be interpreted as the marginal return.
2. This is the law of diminishing marginal returns.
3. Diminishing marginal returns are like pickingapples.
4. Diminishing marginal returns can account for the inevitability of the downward trend.
5. The gap between marginal returns of equipment and building capital is inversely proportional to relative price of equipment investment.
6. At this point(Sentencedict), you reach a point of diminishing marginal returns where increasing the heap size further does not yield a proportional performance benefit.
7. I mean, really, when was the last time you found someone who wanted to discuss the theory of relativity or the law of diminishing marginal returns?
8. Except labour, the input levels of resources are very low in the area, with a result of high marginal returns.
9. Up to a certain point, you can do things on your own, but you then start to get diminishing marginal returns if you continue to follow that individual path.
10. Scholars have discussed the relationship between knowledge and return increasing and mentioned the phenomenon of increasing marginal returns in the knowledge-based economy from a qualitative point.
11. The response of N contents in stems, leaves and fruits to fertilizer N and Ca was in line with the law of diminishing marginal returns.
12. The feasible innovation sets has no restriction of convexity so that it describe the input-output activities in conditions of various characteristics of marginal returns.
13. The research shows that the innovative human capital is characterized by increasing marginal returns and different human capitals are applicable to different modes of motivation returns.
14. Yet this simple arithmetic ignores an offsetting effect: diminishing marginal returns.
15. However, growing one's business exclusively on search is a game of diminishing marginal returns after a few years.
16. From the nature of the knowledge factor, this paper analyzes on how the knowledge to produce the influence on the marginal returns.
More similar words: marginal revenue, marginal, marginally, marginal land, marginalia, marginal analysis, marginal tax, marginalise, marginality, marginalize, marginal cost, marginal benefits, marginal product, marginal utility, marginalisation, marginalization, internal rate of return, increasing returns, diminishing marginal utility, law of diminishing returns, constant returns to scale, take turns, margin, margin call, return, turn signal, returned, in return, return to, gross margin.