Random good picture Not show
1. In addition, the relationship among marginal rate of substitution, marginal utility and telescopic index is obtained.
2. In that case the marginal rate of substitution need not equal the ratio of the prices.
3. The marginal rate of substitution of goods and the existence theorem of the optimal solution is to introduce some of the previous extension of the theory.
4. The marginal rate of substitution diminishes as we move down along an indifference curve.
5. Pareto efficiency requires that each person's marginal rate of substitution between two commodities equal the marginal rate of transformation.
6. When a consumer maximizes satisfaction by consuming some of each of two goods, the marginal rate of substitution is equal to the ratio of the prices of the two goods being purchased.
7. The main factor which decide the factor input proportion relation is marginal rate of substitution, while production technical level decide the substitution rate.
8. The consumer chooses consumption of the two goods so that the marginal rate of substitution equals the relative price.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. In the east and central region, the marginal rate of returns and the marginal rate of substitution of agricultural research are the highest.
10. The technological progress is embodied in changes in allocating of factors, while new production function by factors and change in marginal rate of substitution are basically characteristic of it.
11. So, Based on different body's power balance, if corporate utility-possibility frontier is equal to the marginal rate of substitution of stock and debt, that decides realistic financing structure.
More similar words: marginal rate, substitutional, substitution, substitution effect, import substitution, substitution method, national institute of justice, substitutive, substituting, marginal distribution, institutional, institutionally, constitutional, institutionalization, constitutionally, educational institution, unconstitutional, institutionalize, institutionalise, lending institution, banking institution, correctional institution, constitutionalism, institutionalized, unconstitutionally, institutionalised, constitutionality, constitutionalist, marginalization, marginalisation.