Random good picture Not show
1. The fact that many another highly gifted player has not found captaincy easy tended to be overlooked.
2. Like many another newly enfranchised 18-year-olds, I voted Conservative in 1979.
3. Many another day will come.
4. I, like many another,[sentencedict.com] used to think so.
5. Wellington is nothing but a hero like many another.
6. Occurrence among them and also here many another I lead a story of think the Hao.
7. I have had many another night when Mary's Son gave me seven cows.
8. In addition, the Dragon Boat Festival and many another name, such as: Summer Festival, Bath Festival, daughter of festival, festival days, and Prince, poet, etc. section.
9. Many another fellow in his place would have been a constant drag on his parents.
10. Good heavens! Many another woman has been in your position.
11. Rose Quinton looked at the extraordinary man and thought as many another had: what a pity!
12. Hollywood's Golden Boy was by 1968 an alcoholic who, like many another hellraiser, was sacrificing professionalism for booze.
13. But the man kills him, and will kill yet many another, for he is lucky and blessed in hunting.
14. That animate structure, guided by eye and mind, joined over time by many another in the human endeavor, has fashioned all the representation we have of the world, including this of the hand itself.
15. The position varies from State to State, but it is said that Houston (Texas), which has grown up without the exercise of any zoning powers at all, is little different from many another American city.
16. The United States is a realty of immigrants. So Americans eat food from many another countries. When people move to America, they bring their cooking styles with them.
More similar words: many an, man of the cloth, banyan, kenyan, minyan, banyan tree, john bunyan, paul bunyan, many a man, many a, cyanotic, by a nose, cyanogen, cyanosis, cyanotype, as many as, many a time, cyanohydrin, as many again, cyanobacteria, another, one another, for another, manor, one way or another, supply and demand, Many a little makes a mickle, one after another, yet another reason, manorial.