Random good picture Not show
1. In a manufacturing firm typically the budgets will be more complex due to the production process itself being complex.
2. Today he works for his father's manufacturing firm in Wuhan and plans to open an Internet security business.
3. A manufacturing firm has many opportunities or options to eliminate interest rate risk, foreign exchange risk, liquidity risk, and the risks associated with property and casualty perils.
4. A manufacturing firm has unbelievable difficult to perform those recycle processes separately.
5. Niowave is a high-tech research, development and manufacturing firm specializing in superconducting particle accelerators.
6. Back in 1917 the manager of a Connecticut manufacturing firm complained about the effects of the telephone: "Time is lost, confusion results and money is spent.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. It claims to be the number-four OEM/ODM manufacturing firm in China, and to offer the number-three PC brand and number-four consumer electronics brand.
8. While the scrap processor generally pays the manufacturing firm for industrial scrap, the processor also performs an important service by arranging for removal of the material from the plant.
9. Another manufacturing firm that has a similar tale to tell is Harris Corp. in Melbourne, Fla.
10. Elisha Gray and Enos Barton form small manufacturing firm in Cleveland , OH.
11. For example, a manufacturing firm will carry a large amount of raw materials, while a retail firm caries none.
12. As a result of its total quality management program, a manufacturing firm we worked with experienced a significant increase in business.
13. Describe the main differences in the budgeting process for a small retail firm and a large manufacturing firm.
14. He moved off the factory floor and into management with the same manufacturing firm.
15. At the same time the decline of the small manufacturing firm has been just as dramatic.
16. 'Chinese have zero loyalty to their employer, ' one executive at a manufacturing firm told us. Said the general manager of a Shanghai hotel: 'The most important motivator is money. '
17. But with this phone I don't miss anything," said Donny Meirawan, a 35-year-old Muslim who works for a manufacturing firm.
18. This article in view of the mine enterprise's characteristic, has analyzed the mine production particularity in detail, its is different with the general sense Manufacturing firm.
19. The mountain West Sea Cordy precision machinery technology Limited company is a high accuracy machine-finishing, the Manufacturing firm.
20. The following section is an illustration of annual comprehensive budget for a manufacturing firm called ABC.
21. This is the 1st time that a Chinese aviation company has acquired a US aviation manufacturing firm.
22. His "dearly beloved" eldest of the "dearly beloved" children is a hard-working executive in a manufacturing firm down South.
More similar words: manufacturing, manufacturing cost, manufacturing plant, manufacturing company, manufacturing process, manufacturing industry, manufacturing overhead, manufacturing business, manufacturing technology, computer-aided manufacturing, manufacture, manufactural, manufactured, manufacturer, car manufacturer, manufactured goods, manufactured products, manufactory, trading firm, consulting firm, fracturing, manuring, lecturing, picturing, structuring, restructuring, ring finger, facture, lighting fixture, hang fire.