Random good picture Not show
1) China and there no shortage of manufacturing capacity.
2) It has a fairly strong design and manufacturing capacity for electric motors and door operators.
3) Manufacturing capacity is expected to increase three - folds by the end of this month.
4) And manufacturing capacity of production mainly depends on the advanced manufacturing equipment - machine.
5) First, full global manufacturing capacity is devoted to this production.
6) The movement of manufacturing capacity and skills to lower - cost countries.
7) Expansion plans announced over the weekend will enable the company to double its manufacturing capacity.
8) It is through the logistical process that materials flow into the vast manufacturing capacity of an industrial nation and products are distributed through marketing channels to consumers.
9) Thereinto, the famous brand product N, N-Diethyl-m-Aminophenol ranks the top of the world with respect to its annual manufacturing capacity.
10) To make production plan according to customer requirement and Wafer Manufacturing capacity.
11) We all have their own mold design and development,(http://sentencedict.com/manufacturing capacity.html) with bulk to take mold manufacturing capacity.
12) I have all kinds of ink unit equipment maintenance, manufacturing capacity.
13) What pundits have not noticed is that the US does not have adequate manufacturing capacity to eliminate the external deficit.
14) After the reform and construction, factory production scale, technology and manufacturing capacity has improved continuously.
15) With the rapidly advanced manufacturing technology the difference of manufacturing capacity between enterprises becomes smaller.
16) SuGuan pieces, the company has the abundant product research, development and die manufacturing capacity.
17) The general distributor should possess stronger market-operating ability, and has corresponding manufacturing capacity and stock ability, can give strong support to the subordinate monopolized shops.
18) Exports could help lower costs per vehicle and use up excess manufacturing capacity.
More similar words: manufacturing cost, manufacturing company, manufacturing cycle, manufacturing, manufacturing firm, manufacturing plant, manufacturing sector, manufacturing process, manufacturing industry, manufacturing business, manufacturing overhead, manufacturing operations, manufacturing technology, manufacturing department, computer-aided manufacturing, manufacturability, earning capacity, seating capacity, operating capacity, carrying capacity, manufacture, manufacturer, manufactural, manufactured, processing capacity, car manufacturer, food manufacturer, manufactured goods, manufactured products, manufactured articles.