Random good picture Not show
1. In addition to ordinary manual control, for experienced cooks, the established instructions can be set into the oven's memory.
2. Most camcorders provide manual control options to allow you to do this.
3. Many cleaners have a manual control, but in some cases the suction adjusts automatically to suit the surface.
4. Equipped with main computer panel and manual control panel.
5. Manual control or electric control of pressure , time , temperature or semiautomatic control.
6. User can also guide the mobile robot in manual control mode via the Bluetooth wireless.
7. Four - Way Manual Control Valves are for all pneumatic or hydraulic double-acting cylinder actuators.
8. Move machine slides by manual control, set up machine, set workpiece zero.
9. Firebox using automatic intelligent control system of manual control system.
10. four-way Manual Control Valves are for all pneumatic or hydraulic double - acting cylinder actuators.
11. Manual control – emergency shutdown sequence.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Prior to 1971 the mixing was carried out under manual control by time-served master bakers controlling a team of operators.
13. Type DD-4 centralized traffic control system is designed for the computer aided CTC system of the test section near Tianjin. It is a system used for manual control as well as computer control.
14. The test bed carries out all kinds pneumatic circuits through manual control, PLC and computer control.
15. The article briefly introduces the control mode of the converter tap changer control system, which is including manual control and automatic control, and explain their control characteristic.
16. The automatic control system, which is composed of alarm system, switching soil moisture sensor and switching temperature sensor, makes joint control with the manual control system.
17. Any computer resource, whether it is an individual software application, a network, or an entire system moves through a progression from manual control to autonomic management.
18. Series 65 spring packless radiator supply valves are used on all heating and cooling equipment where manual control is desired.
19. Which include envelop generator, low - freq oscillator, envelop control, manual control(sentencedict.com), etc.
20. Instaled at the end of the motor. If you want to use the manual control adjustment, you can instal it again.
21. The Canon S90 is not only the most pocket friendly of the advanced options, its manual control set rivals the best in the category.
22. The Procedure in production of W-Zinc-Oxygen-Furnace was complex and conventional manual control had muchdisadvantage.
More similar words: dual control, social control, internal control, financial control, internal controls, numerical control, operational control, financial control system, computer numerical control, control condition, quality control, management control, quality control system, oral contract, control, legal contract, formal contract, in control, economic control, social contract, decontrol, controlled economy, manual, gun control, gain control, control key, control rod, air control, hold control, controlled.